Ireland Internationals

Decky

Whelan and Andrews will be interesting. I wish we had some better quality central midfielders.

Interesting is one way of putting it. :lol:

Wish Steven Reid wasn't so frail, he looked good in the first game we played.

Be interesting to see what happens if Stephen Ireland ever comes back. Trappatoni won't play him in CM, he likes two more defensive guys there to protect the back 4.

Maybe coming in from one of the wings? But he'd not be as effective then in all likelihood.

Will be interesting if the cunt ever decides to come back and play for us.

Good to see the home nations (I'll try not to get to bogged down with technical geography!) doing well. England halfway there, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland (particularly with a win later) both looking in good shape, Scotland also have a chance if they can make Hampden a fortress.

Ireland said he would play for us in the last game did he not? But Trap called up some youngster instead of him :lol: So I heard anyway.

I think Ireland would probably play off Keane in a 4-4-1-1 formation. Hes a brilliant player, could really do with him in the side.

My worry is that Trappatoni plays a pretty direct style of football.

Keane as a lone striker?

Not sure I see it working out?

Didn't hear that about Ireland, if he said he wants back in then that's great. Surely I'd have heard about that, would be very big news?

Missed the goal, was getting a Guinness :(

decent ball in from Hunt, someone knocked it down and Dunne headed home. Atrocious defending like from Bulgaria and I'm guessing the keeper is dodgy, foreign keepers who wear trousers usually are.

What a fucking farce that was, now we are in danger of losing out on 2nd place as Bulgaria have a game in hand and we still have to play them away from home and Italy twice. Trap needs to fucking call up Ireland and Reid man.

Andy Reid can fuck off.

He'd have been a handy player to have around the last two games, no doubt, but after that bullshit he pulled last time he was in the squad he can fuck right off. Fat mackem wanker, no time for the guy.

The other Reid or Ireland would be massive to have back though, the CM situation makes Newcastle looking like fucking Spain tbh.

Still think we'll pull it togther and get second, but it'll be close.

What a f***ing farce that was, now we are in danger of losing out on 2nd place as Bulgaria have a game in hand and we still have to play them away from home and Italy twice. Trap needs to f***ing call up Ireland and Reid man.

"we" :mackems:

What a f***ing farce that was, now we are in danger of losing out on 2nd place as Bulgaria have a game in hand and we still have to play them away from home and Italy twice. Trap needs to f***ing call up Ireland and Reid man.

Yes.... we

Yes.... we

thought you were from northern ireland...as in born and bred there ?

Yes.... we

Im not even going to bother explaining myself to you, what is the point when you will just pick faults with whatever I say. It is also no concern of yours. Move on madras

Yes.... we

Im not even going to bother explaining myself to you, what is the point when you will just pick faults with whatever I say. It is also no concern of yours. Move on madras

i'll only pick faults if there's faults to be picked at.

Yes.... we

You dont even know me and yet you assume so much, that is the only fault I see here.

Yes.... we

You dont even know me and yet you assume so much, that is the only fault I see here.

what am i assuming ?

Yes.... we

what am i assuming ?

That I have no right to support the Republic and that I should be support Northern Ireland by the looks of it.