Ireland Internationals

Decky

Duff

McGeady

Finnan

Carsley

A. Reid

Ireland

Would love it if we had those options for the rest of the campaign, certainly better than half of the players at our disposal atm.

I've read that list 3 times now and I still can't work out if you are making some sort of joke or what?

Im not man :lol: Honestly id rather have that lot on the bench/starting 11 than some of the youngsters we are putting out. Wouldnt drop Hunt though but it would it would be nice to have say Duff or McGeady on the bench should Hunt need to come off.

Penny has finally dropped, you are talking 'we' as in ROI and not NUFC.

Duff

McGeady

Finnan

Carsley

A. Reid

Ireland

Would love it if we had those options for the rest of the campaign, certainly better than half of the players at our disposal atm.

I've read that list 3 times now and I still can't work out if you are making some sort of joke or what?

Im not man :lol: Honestly id rather have that lot on the bench/starting 11 than some of the youngsters we are putting out. Wouldnt drop Hunt though but it would it would be nice to have say Duff or McGeady on the bench should Hunt need to come off.

Penny has finally dropped, you are talking 'we' as in ROI and not NUFC.

Id take Ireland and Carsley. Carsley can shoot for 65 yards and score in FIFA.

Guest toonlass

1 Northern Ireland 7 4 1 2 12 6 6 13

2 Slovakia 5 4 0 1 10 6 4 12

3 Poland 6 3 1 2 18 7 11 10

4 Czech Republic 6 2 2 2 6 4 2 8

5 Slovenia 6 2 2 2 5 4 1 8

6 San Marino 6 0 0 6 1 25 -24 0

:coolsmiley:

Fucking lush table, especially for the Norn Iron inhabitants who support the republic, get with the programme.

Looks great, but at the end of the day we're still gonna have to beat Slovakia at home and get at least a point in Poland if we want to finish in the top 2.

Useless Czech cunts couldn't even get a draw tonight!

Oh, and btw, Jonny Evans is an absolutely cracking player.

You can tell he's learned so much playing with the likes of Rio Ferdinand.  So calm and composed on the ball, never panics.  Going to be a real top class defender in years to come.

Once Steven Reid is back in the team, Steven Ireland (hopefully) returning and the liability McShane dropped for Finnan/Foley we can take take this fucking group. Does Caleb Folan play much for Hull? Looks a decent player. We don't have many tall players, maybe that Septic bloke Cillian Sheridan too? Doyle scores a lot of headers but he's actually only 5'11. As an aside, that was possibly the worst Italian performance I've ever seen, albeit they were down to 10 men.

I still don't think that was the real Glenn Whelan mind.  :smug:

Guest cfhpantera27

1 Northern Ireland 7 4 1 2 12 6 6 13

2 Slovakia 5 4 0 1 10 6 4 12

3 Poland 6 3 1 2 18 7 11 10

4 Czech Republic 6 2 2 2 6 4 2 8

5 Slovenia 6 2 2 2 5 4 1 8

6 San Marino 6 0 0 6 1 25 -24 0

:coolsmiley:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Great to get a result against the Italians, but I'm not sure where this whole notion that we were in anyway great comes from.

We had so much of the ball simply because the Italians let us, and until the goal came they played us absolutely perfectly. Got the goal and sat back, easily keeping Ireland at bay for 88 minutes.

Not a single chance before the goal, or even a half chance. Buffon made a good save from Hunt late in the first half to deny what would have been a wonder goal, but apart from that the game was Ireland basically fumbling about with the ball 30 yards out, throwing the odd useless cross in to be cleared with ease.

Improvements need to happen or we won't be making it to South Africa I'm afraid.

Hopefully.

Apparently what started it was a Polish fan spat chewing gum in the face of a Northern Ireland fan, so the Northern Ireland fan smacked him.. and it all just escalated from there.

Fucking ridiculous, like something out of Primary School..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hopefully.

Apparently what started it was a Polish fan spat chewing gum in the face of a Northern Ireland fan, so the Northern Ireland fan smacked him.. and it all just escalated from there.

What's with the Irish lad trying to kick the pub window out after they've left in the second video? ???

I reckon if Ireland lose tonight then thats curtains for us, Bulgaria have a game in hand and already got a point at Croke. They have a fully fit squad to I think, knowing the tactics Trap plays it could be a cricket score.

Hopefully.

What's with the Irish lad trying to kick the pub window out after they've left in the second video? ???

Its in Belfast man, they wreck shit for fun up there :lol:

I reckon if Ireland lose tonight then thats curtains for us, Bulgaria have a game in hand and already got a point at Croke. They have a fully fit squad to I think, knowing the tactics Trap plays it could be a cricket score.

Never know what Trap could have up his sleeve.I didnt expect him to through another striker after 25 mins against Italy away from homeWe havent played great in every game alright but we are undefeated after 6 games.I would have taken that before the season kicked off.A draw tonite would be good  result for us,they looked good on the ball in Croker

Guest Heneage

f*** me that team is awful :jesuswept:

Why do you care you're from the north?....

O0

Guest Heneage

Open question to ROI fans, what's your thoughts on naturalizing players , like Lawerence, Folan etc?