Ireland Internationals

Decky

Wey the element of injustice made it all the sweeter for me.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xr/93200056.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=3&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D0F7362036878576A7E75547F16DBF5CFCB0489C8150687D340A30D2196F570CA6

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xr/93201533.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=3&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D0FB5B2236CEFF7693E7FC2682E6C31113E4032D161F95166C4E9C89C783688B46

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xr/93200869.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=3&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D0B056EBA36BA2BB12E75547F16DBF5CFC4CCF5CC59E4E8B504E9C89C783688B46

Guest kingdawson

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/43722766.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1258594210&Signature=a825kKKSrtmTG2WlU6SC7aW18Co%3D

:celb:

Typical gooner scum. Still has the Gooners cheating spirit in him. Egotistical piece of crap.

Guest Stephen927

Yes, Henry is a cheat, but now what has to happen is new ways to look at stopping incidents like this. That one incident has destroyed the hopes of a nation, surely now they have to look at using replays after key incidents.

I also see no reason why Henry shouldn't be slapped with a 3 game ban, which comes into effect at the start of the tournament.

All in all, I don't have much sympathy. First the Scots hopes dashed in Euro qualifying, now the Irish, it's fookin' grrrreat man.

Can't believe the way he celebrated at the time and after the final whistle. How the man can say it wasn't deliberate. Gone down in my estimation after that. I feel for the Irish lads.

Could you imagine the reaction if that happened to England. And not that I like Mick Dennis but he did make a good point this morning what would the English media make of it if Rooney does it to get through a world cup match.

Guest Stephen927

If it was England v France and Henry did that to stop us qualifying, it would be the butt of all the Irish, Scottish and Welsh jokes. We've seen it before the Beckham pen at Euro 2004, failure to qualify for 2008 ...Therefore, no sympathy.

Ahh but the English press would be in overload. The Sun reporters would follow the ref around everywhere force him to retire, Henry would be pictured in some kinda of taking the piss photo and there will be something to rub on page 4 & 5 of the sun to wish rabies on Henry.

Ahh but the English press would be in overload. The Sun reporters would follow the ref around everywhere force him to retire, Henry would be pictured in some kinda of taking the piss photo and there will be something to rub on page 4 & 5 of the sun to wish rabies on Henry.

I'm sure the same kind of thing exists in the Daily Potato and the Sunday bloody Sun

Guest Roger Kint

I was supporting Ireland last night, but now I'm finding the whole affair rather funny.

Same here, i think if it was any country other than Platinis bumboys i would be loving it. Can we not just kick them both out and let Northumberland enter? :shifty:

I was supporting Ireland last night, but now I'm finding the whole affair rather funny.

Same here, i think if it was any country other than Platinis bumboys i would be loving it. Can we not just kick them both out and let Northumberland enter? :shifty:

Northumberland are having a pretty hard time of it tbh, Got absolutely raped by France, beaten by Romania and a few other mediocre nations. They scraped a 2-1 win over Lithuania but ended 2nd bottom of the group. Shola was dropped too.

Guest Roger Kint

Northumberland are having a pretty hard time of it tbh, Got absolutely raped by France, beaten by Romania and a few other mediocre nations. They scraped a 2-1 win over Lithuania but ended 2nd bottom of the group. Shola was dropped too.

When Ranger and Vuckic are nationalised it will be different ;D

Guest toonlass

When Ranger and Vuckic are nationalised it will be different ;D

:lol:

Never been the same since we beat Italy tbh

Guest Chubby Jason

If it was England v France and Henry did that to stop us qualifying, it would be the butt of all the Irish, Scottish and Welsh jokes. We've seen it before the Beckham pen at Euro 2004, failure to qualify for 2008 ...Therefore, no sympathy.

It's hard to disagree with that to be honest. You all act like such bellends towards us all the time it makes it very difficult for me to want any other outcome other than defeat for other home nations.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1970/thierryhenryq.jpg

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp105/markymark689/Random/loltiger.gif

Guest Stephen927

It's hard to disagree with that to be honest. You all act like such bellends towards us all the time it makes it very difficult for me to want any other outcome other than defeat for other home nations.

I understand it to an extent, this whole jealousy thing.

Don't worry lads 'dere's more da Ireland, dan dis'

Sláinte, you c***s.

:lol: :lol:

What an absolute wanker you are

Look through the whole thread and all he's doing is trying to raise the Irish to comment on him. It's pathetic and bordeline racist.