Ireland Internationals

Decky

The Irish lads have every right to whinge, piss, moan and overreact as much as they want imo.

Can't believe some seem shocked that a group of passionate fans are a bit f***ed off tonight.

We all do it.

Plastic fans, they weren't even at the pub to watch it ffs.

I was actually  :laugh:

UBERFAN ALERT!!!

Nah I lose points because I had Bulmers and not Guinness (still Irish drink though)

Shamrock, Guinness.

Men in platform shoes being arrested for bombings.

The Irish lads have every right to whinge, piss, moan and overreact as much as they want imo.

Can't believe some seem shocked that a group of passionate fans are a bit f***ed off tonight.

We all do it.

UBERFAN ALERT!!!

Nah I lose points because I had Bulmers and not Guinness (still Irish drink though)

Thinking you're all better than all the other Irish just 'cause you can go to a pub, eh? :angry:

:pow:

:angel: just sticking true to my heritage

You're just a stuck up fancy Irish cow having a fancy tea party without inviting me, aren't ya?

http://thumbnails.hulu.com/15/187/73805_512x288_generated__0bc8ZsoZjUK3d8Uq7rN2tw.jpg

:aww:

We all do it.

UBERFAN ALERT!!!

Thinking you're all better than all the other Irish just 'cause you can go to a pub, eh? :angry:

:pow:

:angel: just sticking true to my heritage

You're just a stuck up fancy Irish cow having a fancy tea party without inviting me, aren't ya?

http://thumbnails.hulu.com/15/187/73805_512x288_generated__0bc8ZsoZjUK3d8Uq7rN2tw.jpg

:aww:

hmmmmmmmm tea

We all do it.

Damn right bitch. When was the last time you were at an England game?

CHOMP

When we played Sweden here in a qualifier in 1998 I think it was.

It's all right though, I'm almost always at the pub when England are playing.

I'm going to assume the CHOMP bit refers to me being an attractive male

We all do it.

CHOMP

Bet you're having all these fancy tea parties watching England play, huh? Cow. I don't even want to come to your tea party.

Guest Heneage

We all do it.

CHOMP

:fishing:

We all do it.

CHOMP

Bet you're having all these fancy tea parties watching England play, huh? Cow. I don't even want to come to your tea party.

First you quote yourself in the Karaoke thread, then you quote your own avatar. On the same night. You must really love yourself right now.

Even though you're Norwegian.

We all do it.

CHOMP

First you quote yourself in the Karaoke thread, then you quote your own avatar. On the same night. You must really love yourself right now.

It's not my avatar, the cow is looking two different ways :pow:

And I always love myself, I'm awesome.

We all do it.

CHOMP

No, you're from Norway. Eliminates any chance of being awesome.

We all do it.

CHOMP

No, you're from Norway. Eliminates any chance of being awesome.

We're all awesome. And anyone saying something different, we just buy with our oil money and fantastic public transport system.

Guest Heneage

I would guess Denmark, Italy or England but realistically there is no chance you would support England, its nowhere near cool enough for continental Nixon :pow:

In all honesty, I couldn't give a flying fuck about internationals, but in a bid to bond more with my old man, I will watch Denmark or England play from time to time. If I was to nail my colours to a mast, it would probably be Italy.

Guest Heneage

So Denmark, England AND Italy. :lol:

Did you actually read it?

I said I will watch the games of the former two, but 'Support' the latter.

Can't believe Henry had the audacity to console Dunne after the final whistle. I'd have smacked the cheating b****** if I'd been Dunne. He's basically cheated him out of one last major tournament.

Except for the Champions League next year, obviously.

:coolsmiley:

Guest Heneage

So you support the better one, hmmmm :lol:

Debateable. :lol:

Italy have been pish of late, and I'll be amazed if they come ANYWHERE near last time. Denmark have the potential to shock and surprise, as most seem to vastly under-rate them, they are far from special, but they have a good spine to the team.

As for why I support them, blame my Dad, he wanted to 'let me decide' and be all subjective, my Grandfather didn't and bought me numerous Italian shirts and other stuff.