Ireland Internationals

Decky

The Irish lads have every right to whinge, piss, moan and overreact as much as they want imo.

Can't believe some seem shocked that a group of passionate fans are a bit f***ed off tonight.

We all do it.

Plastic fans, they weren't even at the pub to watch it ffs.

I was actually  :laugh:

Guest toonlass

The Irish lads have every right to whinge, piss, moan and overreact as much as they want imo.

Can't believe some seem shocked that a group of passionate fans are a bit fucked off tonight.

We all do it.

:lol:

Guest Heneage

Can't believe some seem shocked that a group of passionate fans are a bit f***ed off tonight.

We all do it.

Damn right bitch. When was the last time you were at an England game?

CHOMP

Can't believe some seem shocked that a group of passionate fans are a bit fucked off tonight.

We all do it.

You raised that point as well earlier in the thread :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

We all do it.

Guest toonlass

Love how Tony "I'm Irish, me" Cascarino is having a go at Henry for not admitting he handled it at the time.

I would like to know one player who actually would have admitted it, at the time.

Would have been interesting if the roles were reversed and Keane had handled for Duff to tap in and Keane went and argued with the ref to disallow it, and the ref had. Bet the "Irish" lads wouldn't have been petitioning for Robbie Keane to be sainted for his honesty.

Love how Tony "I'm Irish, me" Cascarino is having a go at Henry for not admitting he handled it at the time.

I would like to know one player who actually would have admitted it, at the time.

Would have been interesting if the roles were reversed and Keane had handled for Duff to tap in and Keane went and argued with the ref to disallow it, and the ref had. Bet the "Irish" lads wouldn't have been petitioning for Robbie Keane to be sainted for his honesty.

The French are stuck up cunts though. They deserve pain and humiliation regardless if they cheat or not.

Guest toonlass

We all do it.

UBERFAN ALERT!!!

We all do it.

UBERFAN ALERT!!!

Nah I lose points because I had Bulmers and not Guinness (still Irish drink though)

:facepalm:

I've already answered you, but you seem to have ignored me. It was the ref's fuck up. Any player will cheat given the opportunity...

Guest Heneage

Which national team do you support btw Nixon? I have narrowed it down to one of about five or six.

Five or six? I'd like you to name these 5 or 6 please.

Guest firetotheworks

Nah, but the French would, so exactly what is your point?

EDIT: Read that wrong, sorry.

Guest toonlass

:facepalm:

I've already answered you, but you seem to have ignored me. It was the ref's fuck up. Any player will cheat given the opportunity...

It wasn't the ref's fuck up, it was the linesman's fuck up. The ref had no way of seeing that clearly.

We all do it.

UBERFAN ALERT!!!

Nah I lose points because I had Bulmers and not Guinness (still Irish drink though)

Thinking you're all better than all the other Irish just 'cause you can go to a pub, eh? :angry:

:pow:

We all do it.

UBERFAN ALERT!!!

Shamrock, Guinness.

We all do it.

UBERFAN ALERT!!!

Thinking you're all better than all the other Irish just 'cause you can go to a pub, eh? :angry:

:pow:

:angel: just sticking true to my heritage

We all do it.

UBERFAN ALERT!!!

Shamrock, Guinness.

Only available one day a year  :sadnod: