Ireland Internationals

Decky

Guest Heneage

Don't worry lads 'dere's more da Ireland, dan dis'

Sláinte, you c***s.

f*** off tbh

YOU AREN'T EVEN FROM THE REPUBLIC?!  :lol:

Poor, hardly surprising from you mind. I guess theres a Sunderland joke coming next.

Not at all, but you are going on like you were born and raised  there and you bleed ROI, when you openly admitted 'well me and all my friends just support them instead.'

You havent a clue about Irish politics, if you did you wouldnt be asking me why I support them. Ive said it before ive family in the Republic, have an Irish passport etc etc. Plus what do you expect me to do? Support them and not give a f*** about them like? I cant believe this is being raised again, it must be the 10th time in this thread alone, unbelievable.

I bet if NI weren't so poor you'd be up for supporting them, so stop trying to make out like you are some Political Rebel by supporting the better of the two Irish sides.

:facepalm:

Oh come on he's making out like he's some sort of Martyr, then saying the ref should be reprimanded. :lol:

How am I? Stop twisting things to suit your arguments, you do this all the time, its pathetic. Plus I never said the ref you idiot, I said the officials concerned, and why shouldnt they when its costs a country a World Cup place and the FAI millions?

You said you support them for 'political reasons' come off it man. Oh sorry the officials, that's miles away from jsut the ref.  :lol:

Decky man take a sleeping tablet and go get some kip, tonight's clearly gotten the better of you.

Give over man, im replying to you, its hardly overreacting like.

Oh aye not me, but you seem in general quite angsty and ready to snap. You cannot really blame Henry for tonight, you had 2 golden chances to win that game and didn't take them.

So.. who do we think the Irish/Norn/Scots/Welsh will decide to back this year then? Scotland tend to humbly gravitate towards Brazil and then rip us to shreds when the number 1 team in the world beats us. I'm not so sure the bitterness is nearly as strong elsewhere, I'm assuming France aren't gonna be the soup de jour.

Sláinte, you c***s.

f*** off tbh

Poor, hardly surprising from you mind. I guess theres a Sunderland joke coming next.

Not at all, but you are going on like you were born and raised  there and you bleed ROI, when you openly admitted 'well me and all my friends just support them instead.'

You havent a clue about Irish politics, if you did you wouldnt be asking me why I support them. Ive said it before ive family in the Republic, have an Irish passport etc etc. Plus what do you expect me to do? Support them and not give a f*** about them like? I cant believe this is being raised again, it must be the 10th time in this thread alone, unbelievable.

I bet if NI weren't so poor you'd be up for supporting them, so stop trying to make out like you are some Political Rebel by supporting the better of the two Irish sides.

Oh come on he's making out like he's some sort of Martyr, then saying the ref should be reprimanded. :lol:

How am I? Stop twisting things to suit your arguments, you do this all the time, its pathetic. Plus I never said the ref you idiot, I said the officials concerned, and why shouldnt they when its costs a country a World Cup place and the FAI millions?

You said you support them for 'political reasons' come off it man. Oh sorry the officials, that's miles away from jsut the ref.  :lol:

Decky man take a sleeping tablet and go get some kip, tonight's clearly gotten the better of you.

He supports them because he's Irish. Holy f*** man, what can you not understand?

He's Northern Irish. The countries are different. Are you in the same boat or do you live in the republic I forget.

So why have I an Irish passport if i am not Irish? Totally clueless.

Sláinte, you c***s.

f*** off tbh

He supports them because he's Irish. Holy f*** man, what can you not understand?

He's Northern Irish. The countries are different. Are you in the same boat or do you live in the republic I forget.

No he's not. He already told you he has an Irish passport. And yes, I am in the same ignorant boat you're putting people in. I was born in Northern Ireland...

Guest toonlass

So.. who do we think the Irish/Norn/Scots/Welsh will decide to back this year then? Scotland tend to humbly gravitate towards Brazil and then rip us to shreds when the number 1 team in the world beats us. I'm not so sure the bitterness is nearly as strong elsewhere, I'm assuming France aren't gonna be the soup de jour.

No-one. I don't support anyone other than Scotland, and I won't be backing anyone else either. Will just enjoy the football.

tbf the country he supports has just missed out on the World Cup like. Howeh, remember relegation.

The country I support missed out on the World Cup finals, I didn't bubble like a 6 year old lassie though.

Probably means you don't really support your country then :razz:

:pow:

:lol:

tbf there's very few "die hard" International supporters left in the footballing world. It just feels like International weekends are family time or something when you look at the people at the stadiums :lol:

I class myself as a die hard Norway "fan", mind. We just suck at everything.

Guest toonlass

Sláinte, you c***s.

f*** off tbh

No he's not. He already told you he has an Irish passport. And yes, I am in the same ignorant boat you're putting people in. I was born in Northern Ireland...

Does he have a British passport too?

Sláinte, you c***s.

f*** off tbh

YOU AREN'T EVEN FROM THE REPUBLIC?! :lol:

Not at all, but you are going on like you were born and raised there and you bleed ROI, when you openly admitted 'well me and all my friends just support them instead.'

You said you support them for 'political reasons' come off it man. Oh sorry the officials, that's miles away from jsut the ref. :lol:

No, why would I need 2 passports ffs :lol:

Terrible result. Wanted Eire to go through. I can;t see how Henry (or any of the other French players) can even celebrate that win.

On the politics front I have always felt that the NI team should be eliminated and force them to play as one team like they do in Rugby. Force 'em to get along or go away. The argument that they don't get along is moot. Look at Spain - they all play together and you could argue that there are half a dozen countries making up Spain that all hate eachother just as much (ETA ~ IRA).

Sláinte, you c***s.

f*** off tbh

Who the fuck am I? Mystic Meg?

Sláinte, you c***s.

f*** off tbh

No

DECKY! DECKY! DECKY!

Guest toonlass

Sláinte, you c***s.

f*** off tbh

Just wondered. My mate was born in Canada to British parents and has both a Canadian and British passport.

Sláinte, you c***s.

f*** off tbh

While the question is random and irrelevant, plenty of people have multiple passports.

Guest Heneage

If they are such Die hards why weren't they out in town watching the game?...

Work in the morning lad, no time for boozing...

Commendable.

Where do you work ?

And Declaen my dear, if you love the team surely the atmosphere of a pub far outweighs sitting in your room photoshopping Thierry Henry's head onto penises.

Guest toonlass

How is going out into the town supporting your team? :lol:

Going out on the town and having a beer with fellow supporters isn't supporting your team, but blubbing on an internet website is  :mackems:

'cause that sucks donkey balls. Using myself as an example, if I can't be at the game itself cheering the lads on. I'll rather invite mates over and have a ball in front of a nice big TV in comfy chairs with loads of space, without tons of drunkards taking up all the space in front of the shite TV sets they have in pubs, and spilling beer all over the place.

Could be down to culture differences, mind.

thinking of it, that should totally go in the "Things you think are sh*t...that you're supposed to like" thread.

Guest firetotheworks

tbf the country he supports has just missed out on the World Cup like. Howeh, remember relegation.

The country I support missed out on the World Cup finals, I didn't bubble like a 6 year old lassie though.

Good for you. Unsurprisingly enough though, everyone reacts differently.