Ireland Internationals

Decky

Guest toonlass

So come on Decky, if Robbie Keane had done the exact same thing at the opposite end of the pitch and Damien Duff tapped it in, and the goal was allowed and it meant you won and qualified for the World Cup finals would you have berated him for cheating? Of course you wouldn't!

Aye, was pretty surprised by the number already!

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs106.snc3/15366_179919363268_559288268_2978559_4070390_n.jpg

Pathetic

Don't get this one...

Moving truck + Thierry Henry = .....

Guest Heneage

Badly tarmaced drives - in this country.

In the end, you will suffer if you're a fussy eater.

Aye, was pretty surprised by the number already!

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs106.snc3/15366_179919363268_559288268_2978559_4070390_n.jpg

Pathetic

Don't get this one...

Moving truck + Thierry Henry = .....

That's the best they can come up with? Wow.

So come on Decky, if Robbie Keane had done the exact same thing at the opposite end of the pitch and Damien Duff tapped it in, and the goal was allowed and it meant you won and qualified for the World Cup finals would you have berated him for cheating? Of course you wouldn't!

I'm not pissed at Henry. Any player would've done (or at least tried) the same. It's the fact that the ref and linesman missed such a blatant decision.

Sure here if God came down from heaven and wiped out the entire French team and wacked the ball into the back of the net, I might just start going to church again.

Guest toonlass

Sure here if God came down from heaven and wiped out the entire French team and wacked the ball into the back of the net, I might just start going to church again.

Pardon? Would you have berated Keane or not? Honestly?

Ireland got what they deserved IMO. They played shite anti-football and got robbed in the end. Poetic justice.

You missed out on all the craic already lad. I'm too tired now to respond to any more shite baiting...

I would have been delighted we got through, like anyone else would, but would I have failed to see that he cheated to score the goal? No, I wouldnt, it would have been as clear as day ffs.

I would have been deleted we got through, like anyone else would, but would I have failed to see that he cheated to score the goal? No, I wouldnt, it would have been as clear as day ffs.

Why would all the Irish get deleted?

:pow:

I would have been deleted we got through, like anyone else would, but would I have failed to see that he cheated to score the goal? No, I wouldnt, it would have been as clear as day ffs.

What? :shifty:

Edit: it said delighted in your quote!!

Guest toonlass

Ireland got what they deserved IMO. They played shite anti-football and got robbed in the end. Poetic justice.

That's a load of shite. They played well, and they didn't deserve to go out. But shit happens.

The Irish lads have every right to whinge, piss, moan and overreact as much as they want imo.

Can't believe some seem shocked that a group of passionate fans are a bit fucked off tonight.

We all do it.

What? :shifty:

Edit: it said delighted in your quote!!

I was a few seconds too late and had to fix the quote back to what it originally said :lol:

The Irish lads have every right to whinge, piss, moan and overreact as much as they want imo.

Can't believe some seem shocked that a group of passionate fans are a bit fucked off tonight.

We all do it.

Plastic fans, they weren't even at the pub to watch it ffs.

We all do it.

Plastic fans, they weren't even at the pub to watch it ffs.

:lol: