Ireland Internationals

Decky

Guest float one in

That Irish gadgie form the FAI kept talking about how football lost it's integrity last night... Professional football, integrity? Aye, righto.

Guest Stephen927

Lets face it, its far more interesting with France at the World Cup than having Ireland there.

Thats the top and bottom of it.

Guest float one in

Football Died last night

Yep, I wonder if Thierry Henry realised he was single handedly (see what I did there) killing The People's Game, The Opera for the Masses, when he did it. What a cold hearted b*****. Bring back the death penalty, that's what I say.

Blatters stance on introducing technology is what is making football one of the most non-progressive sports from the viewpoint of fairness.  His decision not to use playbacks was precisely for these circumstances.  Clearly FIFA want certain teams in their tournaments and others not to partake.  Blatter is a CNUT.

Lets face it, its far more interesting with France at the World Cup than having Ireland there.

No. Because the French are twats. Rather see Easter Island at the World Cup getting trashed 30-0 by Algerie than seeing the French at the WC.

Guest Stephen927

Henry just on SSN there, made some funny comment about stopping and telling the referee about it, then crossing for Gallas. :lol:

What a guy, he just keeps going up and up in my estimations.

Guest Chris P

What a stupid comment . Why? Because you want to wind the Irish members of this forum up. Give it a rest mate

Guest Chris P

I don't want those useless Irish players anywhere near my TV. In fact, seeing Duff, Given and St Ledger in South Africa would ruin the tournament, my summer and perhaps even my love of football.

But the travesty in which they went out .It was worse than the hand of god incident. I've never seen anything like it . The unlucky bastards!

Guest Chris P

And its nothing to do with which player you want to see its about the fairness of qualification and if that means Easter island get there so be it. You Tart