Wise Gone

Frazzle

Very strange considering what a great job he was doing and how misinformed the fans were about what his role was that as soon as Shearer comes in he's told to f*** right off and his role's not going to be filled, isn't it.  Someone ought to ring up Ashley and Shearer and tell them they've got the wrong end of the stick before it's too late.

Spot on mate. Spot on.

So when KKs fcks off people say oooo its kev having a session again.  DW stays and its all that quitter KK again.

AS soon as Shearer comes in Wise is f***ing GONE.

Hmmmm.

Was Wise doing a good Job?  Ashley obviously doesn't think so now?  Does he?

He obviously thought he was doing well up until relegation meant he had to make a hard decision. If Ashley thought Wise was doing a useless job I doubt he would have survived this long. Basically Ashley needs Shearer in and has to agree to his demands which means no DOF. It doesn't necessarily mean that Wise was doing a bad job (whatever it was) just that it isn't going to work with managers like Keegan or Shearer.

Everyone knew that KK wouldn't have a DOF so what the hell happened.  I personally feel he gave a job to his pal Wise and backed him.  Massive fuck up, now Ashley comes crawling back with his tail between his legs begging Shearer to help.  We dont know if this will work out or not.

Anyway, is there any DOFs left in the prem now?

Very strange considering what a great job he was doing and how misinformed the fans were about what his role was that as soon as Shearer comes in he's told to f*** right off and his role's not going to be filled, isn't it.  Someone ought to ring up Ashley and Shearer and tell them they've got the wrong end of the stick before it's too late.

Spot on mate. Spot on.

So when KKs fcks off people say oooo its kev having a session again.  DW stays and its all that quitter KK again.

AS soon as Shearer comes in Wise is f***ing GONE.

Hmmmm.

Was Wise doing a good Job?  Ashley obviously doesn't think so now?  Does he?

He obviously thought he was doing well up until relegation meant he had to make a hard decision. If Ashley thought Wise was doing a useless job I doubt he would have survived this long. Basically Ashley needs Shearer in and has to agree to his demands which means no DOF. It doesn't necessarily mean that Wise was doing a bad job (whatever it was) just that it isn't going to work with managers like Keegan or Shearer.

Everyone knew that KK wouldn't have a DOF so what the hell happened.  I personally feel he gave a job to his pal Wise and backed him.  Massive f*** up, now Ashley comes crawling back with his tail between his legs begging Shearer to help.   We dont know if this will work out or not.

Anyway, is there any DOFs left in the prem now?

West Ham have Nanni still, but I think Zola is happy to work within that structure.  If you have the right Coach and they are happy with it, it can work, you can't call someone a manager and then tell him he doesnt decide who comes in or leaves.

Could you tell us what your Daddy did when he worked for that man who owns the Sports shops?

Wiped his arse on Keegan's list of transfer targets? And then sat there laughing while his fat pay cheque rolled in?  I'm just guessing of course.

i would wipe arse on keegans transfer list if it is true that the 3 primary names where: Beckham, Lampard and Henry!

FFS ! get a reality check

ps. i liked keegan but that was absurd

Could you tell us what your Daddy did when he worked for that man who owns the Sports shops?

Wiped his arse on Keegan's list of transfer targets? And then sat there laughing while his fat pay cheque rolled in?  I'm just guessing of course.

i would wipe arse on keegans transfer list if it is true that the 3 primary names where: Beckham, Lampard and Henry!

:dowie:

Even if that's all true, it doesn't mean that Wise was doing a bad job.

OK,  What good did he do?

Signed Nile Ranger, what more do you want.

Nah he also signed Vukcic, Jonas probably Bassong but I can't be arsed to say he did in case NE5 is watching.  Our youth team is looking all the better for him but in the end he had to go.

:dowie:

i see what you mean!

A well respected journalist came out in the wake of that and confirmed that the apparent 'targets' were made up by Jiminez to make Keegan seem out of touch and strengthen the clubs position.

Nah he also signed Vukcic, Jonas probably Bassong but I can't be arsed to say he did in case NE5 is watching.  Our youth team is looking all the better for him but in the end he had to go.

Christ on a crutch :lol:

I don't think Wise was contributing anything of note really. We were already bringing in young talent prior to his appointment (Ngo Baheng, Zamblera and Kadar). Seems to me that Vetere found the players, Wise gave him the green light to sign them and then took all the credit.

I don't think Wise was contributing anything of note really. We were already bringing in young talent prior to his appointment (Ngo Baheng, Zamblera and Kadar). Seems to me that Vetere found the players, Wise gave him the green light to sign them and then took all the credit.

Yeah no-one knows who signed what but I think it's a bit harsh saying he's done a shit Job when you have no evidence to contrary other than the crazed ramblings of retards who can't spell.

I am not defending him, I am just saying you don't know.  I could say you are shit at your job (not that I know if you have one or not) because to my knowledge you haven't achieved anything of note.

Yeah no-one knows who signed what but I think it's a bit harsh saying he's done a shit Job when you have no evidence to contrary other than the crazed ramblings of retards who can't spell.

I am not defending him, I am just saying you don't know.  I could say you are shit at your job (not that I know if you have one or not) because to my knowledge you haven't achieved anything of note.

Bassong knows who signed him, although i'm not going to get into a debate about it as it will just wake up the mong brigade and flood this thread.

Fact of the matter is we brought in three people - Wise, Vetere and Jiminez. The latter two are renowned the world over for their scouting and deal breaking abilities, so much so that they've worked for Real Madrid. Dennis Wise is an unsuccessful manager/former player who met Mike Ashley via their shared lawyer who has no notable reputation for discovering young talent. I think it's safe to assume that Vetere did more 'scouting' than El Den.

Yeah no-one knows who signed what but I think it's a bit harsh saying he's done a s*** Job when you have no evidence to contrary other than the crazed ramblings of retards who can't spell.

I am not defending him, I am just saying you don't know.  I could say you are s*** at your job (not that I know if you have one or not) because to my knowledge you haven't achieved anything of note.

Bassong knows who signed him, although i'm not going to get into a debate about it as it will just wake up the mong brigade and flood this thread.

Fact of the matter is we brought in three people - Wise, Vetere and Jiminez. The latter two are renowned the world over for their scouting and deal breaking abilities, so much so that they've worked for Real Madrid. Dennis Wise is an unsuccessful manager/former player who met Mike Ashley via their shared lawyer who has no notable reputation for discovering young talent. I think it's safe to assume that Vetere did more 'scouting' than El Den.

I'm not arguing with you I'm just saying that its not fair to judge when you don't know the facts.

Yeah no-one knows who signed what but I think it's a bit harsh saying he's done a s*** Job when you have no evidence to contrary other than the crazed ramblings of retards who can't spell.

I am not defending him, I am just saying you don't know.  I could say you are s*** at your job (not that I know if you have one or not) because to my knowledge you haven't achieved anything of note.

I'm not argueing with you I'm just saying that its not fair to judge when you don't know the facts.

I'm not arguing but DW is gone.  Da Facto.

I'm not argueing with you I'm just saying that its not fair to judge when you don't know the facts.

It's a fact we brought in one of the most well respected scouts in European football and suddenly we were flooded with young talent.

Don't worry. There all outside SJP flaunting their singing talents to David Craig.

What difference does it make to the people you are trying to reason with? Just keep them happy and mime along with Dennis Wise is an evil/cock-eyed/cockney midget.

For my part I would describe him as a short-arsed Lahndan cunt who hatched plans with with his cockney mates to sink the club. I'll be back later when i think of something more juicy.

;) Oops

;) Oops

Ha, good spot, changed now.  It's a good job I don't make banners.

A well respected journalist came out in the wake of that and confirmed that the apparent 'targets' were made up by Jiminez to make Keegan seem out of touch and strengthen the clubs position.

okay okay....an UNNAMED well respected journalist....he must have the right story then....whoever he is?

...anyway, i dont know anything either...i admit

Guest Phil K

This is all in the past and no use to the club now

Let's move on, and not mention Wise or any of the others from now on, eh ?

Pointless rolling around in the sh*t we're in.

This is all in the past and no use to the club now

Let's move on, and not mention Wise or any of the others from now on, eh ?

Pointless rolling around in the sh*t we're in.

As much as I have defended Wise and the DOF system, I agree entirely with this - the rights and wrongs of it are now as relevant whether signing Asprilla cost us the title in 96...

Forward march, united - all the way from Ashley to the ball-boys, with management, players and fans in between.