Rangers send Scotland pair home

SEMTEX

from BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/7981287.stm

Seriously, they're absolute idiots. Especially McGregor, who has only just got himself in the first team.

More importantly, are the BBC kidding with those photos?

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45626000/jpg/_45626765_fergusonmcgregor_snsb226.jpg

Fantastic  :iamatwat:

According to talksport, they were sat in that manner for a long time. Bunch of fucking nonces.

Isn't MacGregors nickname Shagger, says all you need to know about him

yes he is nicknamed shagger. thank fuck they have been dropped ferguson has been pish since he came back from blackburn and mcgregors ability to collect a cross is shocking! the sooner they get to fuck the better imo

Guest Ebolarama

ahahaha

Rangers have stripped Barry Ferguson of the captaincy now.

ahahahahahaha

They'll both be flogged in the summer, for sure. What a couple of fuckwits.

Guest timmy boy

Why were they doing it in the first place? Isn't that something you do as a kid in the school playground, they look ridiculous.

Guest Ebolarama

Why were they doing it in the first place? Isn't that something you do as a kid in the school playground, they look ridiculous.

"Protesting" against being dropped for lashing it up. It's so childish it almost beggars belief.

Convenient excuse for cash strapped rangers to flog two of their higher valued players me thinks

Knobbish behaviour aye, but not playing for Scotland again? Footballers have committed criminal offences and given less punishment.

agree with both of those statements.

Knobbish behaviour aye, but not playing for Scotland again? Footballers have committed criminal offences and given less punishment.

I think they are a disgrace and should be castrated too. Never liked either of them before this anyway so that has helped me come to my conclusion.

from BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/7981287.stm

Seriously, they're absolute idiots. Especially McGregor, who has only just got himself in the first team.

More importantly, are the BBC kidding with those photos?

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45626000/jpg/_45626765_fergusonmcgregor_snsb226.jpg

Fantastic  :iamatwat:

According to talksport, they were sat in that manner for a long time. Bunch of fucking nonces.

says everthing about modern footballers.

Guest Heneage

Convenient excuse for cash strapped rangers to flog two of their higher valued players me thinks

I concur.  The same manager put up with worse for a long time with Gascoigne.

Is that not potentially daft though as you are likely to get smaller fee's as the two players are up for sale over a disciplinary matter.

Is that not potentially daft though as you are likely to get smaller fee's as the two players are up for sale over a disciplinary matter.

But such is Ranger's position, I don't think they're in a strong position to barter too much. If decent bids come in, they'll probably be gone.

Guest Heneage

But such is Ranger's position, I don't think they're in a strong position to barter too much. If decent bids come in, they'll probably be gone.

I see your point, but I still think it will diminish what were already low fee's.