Boro or Hull

Guest toonlass
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest LucaAltieri

Boro.

They aren't going to get many more points between now and the end of the season. They're as good as down. If they keep another of our rivals within touching distance then it can only be a good thing.

Boro.

They aren't going to get many more points between now and the end of the season. They're as good as down. If they keep another of our rivals within touching distance then it can only be a good thing.

This

Guest firetotheworks

I went for Boro, if we can't even stay ahead of them then we deserve to go down.For me the season has basically come down to us needing to get 3 or more points more than the mackems do over the next seven games.

Fuck who deserves it. All of the bottom 6 or 7 deserve it, its not tight because we've all been equally good, its tight because we've all been absolutely shit.

I went for a draw, best of both worlds imo.

I hate this bullshit about 'deserving' to go down - I'm pretty confident that I deserve a lot of things in life, but I don't get them, and other things which I probably don't deserve I do get.

Whoever has the 4th best points and GD will stay in the division, regardless of whether or not they deserved it. Everyone here wouldn't give a shit if we won on the final day at Villa to stay up, after getting battered for 92 minutes, a punt from Harper flicks off Ameobi's arse and goes in. Whether or not it's deserved, you have to accept it.

We will stay up if we get more points than three sides, simple as that. If we don't, we go down.

Boro because we would still keep the distance between us and boro. we would also claw back 3 points on Hull and if Boro win they wont contemplate sacking Southgate.

I hate this bullshit about 'deserving' to go down - I'm pretty confident that I deserve a lot of things in life, but I don't get them, and other things which I probably don't deserve I do get.

Whoever has the 4th best points and GD will stay in the division, regardless of whether or not they deserved it. Everyone here wouldn't give a shit if we won on the final day at Villa to stay up, after getting battered for 92 minutes, a punt from Harper flicks off Ameobi's arse and goes in. Whether or not it's deserved, you have to accept it.

We will stay up if we get more points than three sides, simple as that. If we don't, we go down.

Imagine the celebrations. :lol:

Whoever has the 4th best points and GD will stay in the division, regardless of whether or not they deserved it. Everyone here wouldn't give a s*** if we won on the final day at Villa to stay up, after getting battered for 92 minutes, a punt from Harper flicks off Ameobi's arse and goes in. Whether or not it's deserved, you have to accept it.

Imagine the celebrations. :lol:

Especially if it sent Sunderland down.  :frantic:

:lol:

Draw a win for Boro might galvenize them

Alvez will still be a donkey. Don't worry.

Thing is though I had written off Bolton and Fulham last year and they both went on stupidly good winning streaks around this point of the season. I cant see West Brom coming back but Boro still have a chance.

It's our turn to go on a "stupidly good winning streak" hopefully.

Guest toonlass

Thing is though I had written off Bolton and Fulham last year and they both went on stupidly good winning streaks around this point of the season. I cant see West Brom coming back but Boro still have a chance.

What's this "win" thing you speak about good sir?

It's another one of those things we used to do under the old board apparently.

It's another one of those things we used to do under the old board apparently.

It makes me miss Shepard soooo much  :weep:

Guest Stephen927

I've randomly got a free ticket for this game tomorrow. Lucky me.

Least you'll be able to stretch your legs and choose a seat at leisure.