Hillsborough

Guest toonlass

suspended from there squad, looks like his liverpool days are over.  :clap:

Charles Itandje has been suspended by Liverpool FC for 14 days while his conduct during Wednesday's Hillsborough service is investigated. 

The French goalkeeper was told not to attend training yesterday on the instructions of team manager Rafa Benitez.

A Liverpool spokesman confirmed: "Charles Itandje has now been officially suspended for 14 days by the club while we investigate his conduct during the Hillsborough Memorial Service." 

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N164063090418-0810.htm

Who is sat next to him? N gog? He looks scared. Disrespectful little shit. Wank keeper too.

Damien Plessis.

Fucking joke imo. Yes he was being a dickhead, but suspended by the club? Fucking hell. Ridiculous.

F*cking hell, is that it? I thought he'd done the Steps "Tragedy" dance or something! Pathetic, over-sensitive sh*t as per usual from Liverpool.

Also found it disgusting that a fair few Liverpool fans jeered Trevor Hicks, the man who lost his two daughters in this, when he said there should never be a return to standing sections in English stadia.

Guest toonlass

Video that shows Itandje messing about during the service.

What was he doing? Can't see what he has done wrong.

Guest toonlass

BEING DISRESPECTFUL!!!!  :kinnear:

By doing what exactly?

BEING DISRESPECTFUL!!!!  :kinnear:

By doing what exactly?

Not crying like Gerrard and Carragher.  O0

Guest The Libertine

if that had been gerrard, would he have been suspended? would he fuck.

this player will either be sacked or sold now. he'll never play for them again.

Guest Immsy7

if that had been gerrard, would he have been suspended? would he fuck.

this player will either be sacked or sold now. he'll never play for them again.

Exactly what I was thinking

I watched the "Hillsborough" drama this morning and it was really upsetting. :no: So frightening to think that if it had've been one of our games, it could've been my dad, uncle etc.

I don't think what Itandje did was particularly bad, but he should've known better and just kept his head down like everyone else managed to.

Also found it disgusting that a fair few Liverpool fans jeered Trevor Hicks, the man who lost his two daughters in this, when he said there should never be a return to standing sections in English stadia.

Fair play to the Liverpool fans who jeered. You can't just spout utter lies like that, he abused his position. Nobody has died from standing infront of a plastic seat.

Guest Mcdonald36

That Iflandge is an obvious knobhead. I didn't know any of the war victims but I'd still sit there, behave like an adult and respect the service.

Guest Heneage

Oh i thought he was doing it during the silence at the game not during the service. Seems quite harsh really.

Absolutely pathetic.

Suspended for being disrespectful? Have a fucking word Liverpool man.

Sadly, he'll probably never play for them again now. And if he does, he'll get so much stick from the fans.

Guest Mcdonald36

Absolutely pathetic.

Suspended for being disrespectful? Have a f***ing word Liverpool man.

Sadly, he'll probably never play for them again now. And if he does, he'll get so much stick from the fans.

So you'd be ok if one of our players was arsing about at a memorial service?

Is it too much to ask to sit there and behave like an adult for a hour or two?

Why is sad that he'll never play for them again? Do you know him?

Absolutely pathetic.

No, it isn't at all. He's clearly a tit/idiot. Rafa should've taken him into his office and shouted at him, told him he's a prick etc. End of.

No stupid fucking media fanfare, no stupid fucking needless suspensions.

Absolutely pathetic.

fucking hell. He hardly took his shirt off and started dancing the bolero with the bloke next to him.

I'd have understood if he was being disrespectful to the memories of those who'd passed, but he wasn't, he's cleary just a Frenchman who doesn't really understand the whole importance of this event, no reason to suspend him for it.

And no I don't, but he clearly came to Liverpool because he wants to play for them. It'd be a bit of shame if that never happened again because he just couldn't sit on his hands for a couple of hours.

Guest Mcdonald36

Media fanfare?

It was in the public eye and reported on before the club even punished him.

Who cares if he's suspended. Since when were some of you so worried about the career of a 3rd rate keeper?

Guest Mcdonald36

Absolutely pathetic.

f***ing hell. He hardly took his shirt off and started dancing the bolero with the bloke next to him.

I'd have understood if he was being disrespectful to the memories of those who'd passed, but he wasn't, he's cleary just a Frenchman who doesn't really understand the whole importance of this event, no reason to suspend him for it.

And no I don't, but he clearly came to Liverpool because he wants to play for them. It'd be a bit of shame if that never happened again because he just couldn't sit on his hands for a couple of hours.

Oh ffs, get a grip. There was plenty of other foriegn lads there who didn't feel the need to piss about at a sombre event. He treated the whole thing like some sort of day out.

Media fanfare?

It was in the public eye and reported on before the club even punished him.

Who cares if he's suspended. Since when were some of you so worried about the career of a 3rd rate keeper?

... therefore, the reason he has been suspended is... :rolleyes:... can you work it out?