Sir Bobby Robson Trophy - England 3 - 2 Germany

Dave

Guest toonbaz

looks like tickets are selling well, just been on the ticket office site and most areas are nearly sold out. i'm assuming level 7 must be closed as thats all showing as sold out.

On .com they are saying people should be in thir seats by 545 as there are all sorts of presentations going on before kick off

Yeah, said in the Chronicle yesterday that there's gonna be a UEFA lifetime achievement award presentation.

Guest Roger Kint

i'm taking girl 2 to this today. anyone know if there is any other pre-game entertainment apart from the award thing ?

Am guessing you dont mean of the Sam Jacks pre game variety? ;D

I wish i was in Newcastle right now, all i can do is hope for this to be the best tribute possible for Sir Bobby, one of the most respected men in footballing history, make it happen lads :thup:

aye. i hope any protesting etc about the state of nufc is left out of this occasion.

I wish i was in Newcastle right now, all i can do is hope for this to be the best tribute possible for Sir Bobby, one of the most respected men in footballing history, make it happen lads :thup:

aye. i hope any protesting etc about the state of nufc is left out of this occasion.

:nods:

Guest Geordiesned

:nods:

"Ashley you tit, these pies are shit! Doo dar doo dar!"

Aye, I'll be shaking like a shitting dog in fucking apoplexy if any of that goes on.

Guest toonlass

Aye, I'll be shaking like a shitting dog in fucking apoplexy if any of that goes on.

:lol:

Guest toonlass

Previous page. Jesus. :lol:

Doesn't really give a straight yes or no answer tbf!

Yes, yes you can, but it will cost you more and there are limited seats left.