Sir Bobby Robson Trophy - England 3 - 2 Germany

Dave

ITV4 are showing the game , but like everyone else is saying - if you can make it then go to the game. Give Sir Bobby the send off he deserves

...and if you can't, please think about still lobbing what you would have paid towards tickets to the cause if you can manage it. :thup:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Tickets arrived this morning and they look a bit poor like. I know they're only tickets, but they'd have been nice to keep for memory sake. Plain white ticket, with a black boarder, no background image at all, with the Newcastle logo embedded over the tear off part.

Guest cf_newc

Did you get them off ticketmater or the official site?... I ordered 3 yesterday off the official site but haven't had a confirmation email, so not sure whether they'll be posted or if i need to pick them up.  :harry:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Did you get them off ticketmater or the official site?... I ordered 3 yesterday off the official site but haven't had a confirmation email, so not sure whether they'll be posted or if i need to pick them up.  :harry:

Phoned up and booked them yesterday morning and they arrived today so thats not a bad turn around. Never ordered from the website before, but it thinks I have as it won't let me re-registered and won't tell me what my fan number thingy is.

my mate bought one last night from the official site (got mine a few weeks back) and it said that as long as the booking was 72 hours prior to the event, the tickets would be posted, else you'd have to collect them @ the box office

I ordered yesterday afternoon off the official site,then realised,I needed 2 more tickets so phoned to change my order,and they arrived first thing this morning,that's brilliant considering I'm 250+ miles away.

To answer Obi's earlier point about the ticket design,cheap and cheerful keeps overheads down,and the charity benefits more.

Guest Roger Kint

How much are these, for adults and kids? Thinking about going with the rest of the family. Also, can you pay on the day at the turnstiles?

Yes but its going to cost extra to pay on the night. Presumably Ashley Tax is in force

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I ordered yesterday afternoon off the official site,then realised,I needed 2 more tickets so phoned to change my order,and they arrived first thing this morning,that's brilliant considering I'm 250+ miles away.

To answer Obi's earlier point about the ticket design,cheap and cheerful keeps overheads down,and the charity benefits more.

Yeah I guess so, but it would have been nice for those people who keep the tickets, if there was something a little more to the design. Not to worry though, I'm sure they'll be plenty of stuff to buy on the day!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

That Jimmy Nail is a busy lad, he's doing something that Scum Airshow this weekend too.

Guest Geordiesned

That Jimmy Nail is a busy lad, he's doing something that Scum Airshow this weekend too.

I hope it's foggy.  >:D

Guest sicko2ndbest

I ordered 6 tickets Sunday gon and they ain't turned up have every one got there tickets

Ordered some yesterday, came today.

There's been postal strikes around London and that if you live down that way?

Nobody will convince me he will have been able to resist telling Ryder if he is close to buying the club. Perhaps something will leak out.