Pwnage: Barcelona bum Man Utd 2-0, win the CL

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

More s*** a final than last year even tbh.

I wouldnt go that far, but its certainly not as free flowing as you'd expect. Carrick and Anderson in particular have been pretty poor.

Barcelona ruin any tempo or rythym to games, their constant slow dull posession game around half way kills any momentum the other team and th egame itself had and makes it boring as fuck to watch imo.

Guest firetotheworks

Said it earlier. If Man United win, I can see it being because of Tevez. So much more effective than quite a few of their usual starting XI

Guest SupermacTheLegend

O o

/¯/___________________________ _\

| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!                                  

\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/              

Fergie at Half Time,  ;D

Sorry, i get bored.

Tevez on for Anderson.

I wrote this before my computer crashed  :pow: :

United need to bring Tevez on for either Anderson or Giggs who have both done nothing.

Especially Anderson, what's he actually supposed contribute? Doesn't score, doesn't get forward that much, can't tackle... he's neat and tidy on the ball but that's not much for £16m

Vidic has had a nightmare too. Ferdinand showing he's head & shoulders above him yet again. Maybe everyone will jump off the Vidic bandwagon now.

Barca are magnificent to watch, the ease at which they string together 20+ passes together is staggering.

Totally outclassed Man U, but one goal would change everyting.