Newcastle United 0 - 1 Fulham - 16/05/09 - post match reaction from page 20

James

Jonas and viduka off for Carroll and Loven, I think should be the call now

yes, viduka is good but cant get into the game with us being short by a man, carroll will run till he passes out

I'd bring Jonas off for Lovenkrands, and bring Martins off for Carroll.

Viduka needs to stay on because he's the forward player who can accept the longer pass and hold the play up for support to get forward.  Martins has offered little so far, needs support to be effective, but can't hold play up to wait for that support.

Ashley Young limping off. Possibly of help to you lot next week.

From the look of things Villa aren't there mentally at the moment. Thats got to be the last hope for us.

We are utterly, utterly dreadful, mate. Us at our place is an easier fixture than Fulham at home

Guest firetotheworks

I predict that that disallowed goal will have sent us down. Its exactly the type of thing that happens to relegated teams.

I predict that that disallowed goal will have sent us down. Its exactly the type of thing that happens to relegated teams.

Not the 30 something s**** performances before this one?

Howeh man, you know what I mean. Goals change games, the end.

Too many fans like James inside the ground, constant negativity since kick off.

Im normally positive, but the scores and league table don't lie. We are dejected for a reason, carry on with your delusion if you want.

Aye positive result on monday, crap atmosphere and general negativity from the fans, spot on, just what we needed.

No negativity about this game from me until Fulham scored, thats for sure.

Guest Phil K

Ashley Young limping off. Possibly of help to you lot next week.

You must be joking

Put 11 dustbins out and you'd beat our pathetic lot

Get Stevie T up front or something. He's our only goal-threat.

:lol: how pathetic is that? :lol:

Fact though

Too many fans like James inside the ground, constant negativity since kick off.

Im normally positive, but the scores and league table don't lie. We are dejected for a reason, carry on with your delusion if you want.

Aye positive result on monday, crap atmosphere and general negativity from the fans, spot on, just what we needed.

We'd be winning if people would clap more. That's been the problem all season. Let's not blame the players.

Oh fuck off man I clearly didn't mean it like that, the players obviously have to take the stick but a decent atmosphere could of helped, the lack of positivity was mind boggling considering the result on Monday.

Guest Phil K

Have we paid for Jonas yet? Can we send him back? He'll be s**** in the Championship.

People don't seem to have noticed that running around in circles with no end result isn't much use in the Prem either.