It ain't over yet!

BONTEMPI

Guest yoshi

Hull is lacking firepower in a very bad away. Just because Man U is fielding their B team doesn't mean it's going to be an easy game for them. I can see them losing by a goal or two. Us, on the other hand, might hopefully be able to hope for a draw, which I believe will probably keep us up.

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

They will not pass up the opportunity to send Newcastle and Shearer down. 

Bang on

I don't understand this thinking. Why would they give a s*** about sending Newcastle down? Their c*** fans might hate us but there's absolutely no reason whatsoever why Fergie or ManU's players should be bothered about which insignificant s*** club they're getting three points from next season. If anything, Ferguson supposedly has always had a "soft spot" for us.

What ManU's second string players WILL care about is impressing Ferguson and getting an inroad into the first team against a side which they feel they can beat. They'll try hard and probably dismantle a very poor Hull side.

Aye.

Even from a cynical point of view... Newcastle will generate more ticket sales than Hull.

Maybe in their finer moments they couldn't care, but Ferguson thrives on grudges and revenge and burning us would be more satisfying than Hull.

Bang on

I don't understand this thinking. Why would they give a s*** about sending Newcastle down? Their c*** fans might hate us but there's absolutely no reason whatsoever why Fergie or ManU's players should be bothered about which insignificant s*** club they're getting three points from next season. If anything, Ferguson supposedly has always had a "soft spot" for us.

What ManU's second string players WILL care about is impressing Ferguson and getting an inroad into the first team against a side which they feel they can beat. They'll try hard and probably dismantle a very poor Hull side.

Aye.

Even from a cynical point of view... Newcastle will generate more ticket sales than Hull.

Maybe in their finer moments they couldn't care, but Ferguson thrives on grudges and revenge and burning us would be more satisfying than Hull.

What kind of grudge would Ferguson have against Newcastle? It's not like we beat him to the title or anything :(

Guest Stephen927

Typical that it would go down to the last day, I'm not gonna be in the best of moods that day.

I think we'll stay up by the skin of our teeth. Villa have been poor of late but I still fancy them to give it a good game against us.

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

Bang on

Aye.

What kind of grudge would Ferguson have against Newcastle? It's not like we beat him to the title or anything :(

Shearer snubbed him. Howay 5 0, lots of Scots hate Newcastle, Manchester are the Kings of The North not those clueless and deluded runts from the North East. The list goes on.

Bang on

Aye.

Shearer snubbed him. Howay 5 0, lots of Scots hate Newcastle, Manchester are the Kings of The North not those clueless and deluded runts from the North East. The list goes on.

:lol: I honestly doubt any of those are so paramount in his mind that he's ask his players to throw a match against Hull city.

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

Bang on

Aye.

:lol: I honestly doubt any of those are so paramount in his mind that he's ask his players to throw a match against Hull city.

I'm upset and paranoid and I hope you're right.

Regardless of it being one point up to Hull, and two up to Sunderland, I think it's all in our own hands, as I can't see the Mackem scum getting more points, nor Hull beating Man Utd juniors. If we get point(s) against Villa, imo we'll be safe.

Villa's home form has been pretty crap all season, they've only won 6.

Fuck... don't say things like that. Makes hope start to appear again

Guest LucaAltieri

Regardless of it being one point up to Hull, and two up to Sunderland, I think it's all in our own hands, as I can't see the Mackem scum getting more points, nor Hull beating Man Utd juniors. If we get point(s) against Villa, imo we'll be safe.

I can see us getting a draw out of Villa... then just as we think we're safe Geovani curls one in from 35 yards in the 88th minute.

It's going to be hell watching these games.

Guest LucaAltieri

Fuck... don't say things like that. Makes hope start to appear again

Our away form is w2, d6, l10.

We've only won 7 all season.

Better?

f***... don't say things like that. Makes hope start to appear again

Our away form is w2, d6, l10.

We've only won 7 all season.

Better?

We've draw away to 3 of the top 5. ;)

Just thinking what the Man U team might be?

Foster

Rafael G Neville Evans Fabio

Nani Fletcher Simpson Giggs

Tevez  Marcheda

In any case I dont think we'll get anything against Villa

We'r down, F.shepard buying the club after the season, shearer stays(<---positive)... The good thing is that Beye is staying with us in ccl...

Beye looked like he was saying goodbye at the final whistle today :(

No, no, he likes it here, hes old, he just thanked you guys, who cheer them on every week.

I honestly belive that that man really cares....

I did have a tear in my eye when he left the pitch today, legend!

We'r down, F.shepard buying the club after the season, shearer stays(<---positive)... The good thing is that Beye is staying with us in ccl...

Beye looked like he was saying goodbye at the final whistle today :(

No, no, he likes it here, hes old, he just thanked you guys, who cheer them on every week.

I honestly belive that that man really cares....

I did have a tear in my eye when he left the pitch today, legend!

Absolute hero. Glad he stayed. Got an ovation and rightly so. Should be captain if we keep hold of him.