It ain't over yet!

BONTEMPI

Guest alankhaw

Fergie will play the Youth Team, still good enough to beat Hull (hopefully)

Foster, Fletcher, Macheda, Wellbeck, Da Silva brothers to play?

whats sad is we have to get atleast a poitn now regardless of any of the best situations you can come up with

& its just not very likely.

I think it's about 50/50 tbh

Guest LucaAltieri

The only positive I can make out of any of this is that it's still mathematically possible. I thought we'd have been relegated before the final game of the season. It's still all to play for so we just need to hope for another performance like that against Boro (minus the shit start).

Villa are off the boil, not been convincing at all. Battling display today you should have had a point, play like that next week you'll get something.

Of course, Hull could get something against Man U next week with mostly likely a weakened MU side but I just think Hull are so shit the United kids will have too much for them.

I agree with that 100%.Villa have one foot in the pool already by all accounts.

Every person in any way related to the club needs to keep believing over the next week. The collective positive energy could just be what pushes our players over the top on the last day.

If the fans and the city are in full-on doom-and-gloom "we're already relegated" mode for the next week, that's naturally going to rub off on the players and it won't help one bit.

Just let yourself be deluded for eight days. It can't hurt, can it?

It's no longer in our hands. We could win next week and still go down. I'm sorry but "believe" isn't what I feel right now. "Cross my fingers and hope everyone else does us a favour because we can't rely on ourselves" describes it better.

Every person in any way related to the club needs to keep believing over the next week. The collective positive energy could just be what pushes our players over the top on the last day.

If the fans and the city are in full-on doom-and-gloom "we're already relegated" mode for the next week, that's naturally going to rub off on the players and it won't help one bit.

Didn't say we shouldn't be deluding ourselves :p

The players need to work themselves into a fury and go Bruce Banner on Aston Villa next week.

I think it could hurt more.

If we couldnt push on with the belief generated from the win on Monday night, we will have no chance now.

This result, combined with Hull's point, is a right kick in the balls