Aston Villa v Newcastle - 24/05/09 - Pre-match thread

Godot

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Some fucking right mongs from Bristol been on Setanta. Absolute fucking idiots :lol:

Man U team now means we have to go for the win. No point in waiting until HT to see how it's going. Hull will start like a train; they have too.

looking at that man utd side, if it was us at home to them i'd be disappointed with anything but a win, and that's in normal conditions. knowing how much hull need the win and how little it means to man utd, that's an added bonus for them. we need an early man utd goal so they can sit back, hold onto the ball and keep it tight. struggle to see how hull can lose it otherwise.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I hope we win JUST so i can shove a dildo up Jamie Redknapps arse, he f***ing hates us.

If he hates us why then give him a treat?

:lol:

O wish testa would shove a dildo up my arse, kinky bastard

I hope we win JUST so i can shove a dildo up Jamie Redknapps arse, he f***ing hates us.

If he hates us why then give him a treat?

:lol:

O wish testa would shove a dildo up my arse, kinky b******

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think Fergie has ever forgiven us for the 5-0 and probably hasn't forgiven Shearer for turning him down. I reckon it's a decent shout that he won't exactly be unhappy if we go down. That Man U team is shocking, so is ours, the defence in particularly is laughably poor. Not sure about fitness but may as well have risked at least Enrique as it's the last game of the season, maybe their last game for the club.

Guest black n white

We've taken more poiints from villa than any other premeirship team, damn radio building my confidence

Guest The Libertine

"They are backed by a huge banner reading: 'Proud To Be A Geordie. We'll Support You Ever More.'"

we have a winner.