Number 9 - Cockney Tosspot

lovejoy

I assumed the XXXL meant it was one of his mates rather than Llambias.

The only ones that would fit would be Ashley himself or his black bodyguard

Why do you assume he's Ashey's bodyguard? I thought he was head of Sales or something?

Oh aye he's black, therefore he's a bodyguard  :rolleyes:

Irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Couldn't give a s*** what he (whoever he is) had on his shirt.

No it's not! If the person was a friend or associate of Ashley's it would mean a great deal. A picture of shirt and wearer would be useful.

What would it mean?

It would mean Ashleys talk of moving forward together is bullshit.

How?

Irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Couldn't give a shit what he (whoever he is) had on his shirt.

Yeah, really couldn't give a fuck, some people seem to want to find new things to whine about.

Guest fading star

Irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Couldn't give a s*** what he (whoever he is) had on his shirt.

No it's not! If the person was a friend or associate of Ashley's it would mean a great deal. A picture of shirt and wearer would be useful.

What would it mean?

It would mean Ashley’s talk of ‘moving forward together’ is bullshit.

How?

To answer that question you first have to ask what this particular message was supposed to mean, and why Ashley’s mate wanted to convey it to a public audience.

So, why do you think Ashley’s bodyguard (allegedly) had No9 Cockney Tosser on the back of his shirt?

What would it mean?

How?

To answer that question you first have to ask what this particular message was supposed to mean, and why Ashley’s mate wanted to convey it to a public audience.

So, why do you think Ashley’s bodyguard (allegedly) had No9 Cockney Tosser on the back of his shirt?

Suprised he didn;t get abuse for it TBH.

What would it mean?

How?

To answer that question you first have to ask what this particular message was supposed to mean, and why Ashleys mate wanted to convey it to a public audience.

So, why do you think Ashleys bodyguard (allegedly) had No9 Cockney Tosser on the back of his shirt?

What does it mean?  Do you know?

I don't imagine he did want to "convey it to a public audience"

I personally have no idea what it was on the back of his shirt for, nor do I think it warrants an explanation tbh.

Still if people want to be childish & use it as reason to moan & whinge on, let them get on with it IYAM.

If true, what do people see it as, some kind of attack? In what sense?

Sounds like he was tired of being called it so stuck it on his shirt,  was on his stag do, or had to wear it for a bet.

Either way, big fucking deal.

Gallows humour is all we have at the moment.

Sounds like he was tired of being called it so stuck it on his shirt,  was on a stag do, or had to wear it for a bet.

Either way, if true, big f***ing deal.

Gallows humour is all we have at the moment.

:thup:

I agree.

Guest fading star

What would it mean?

How?

I personally have no idea what it was on the back of his shirt for, nor do I think it warrants an explanation tbh.

Still if people want to be childish & use it as reason to moan & whinge on, let them get on with it IYAM.

Why do you think Ashley’s bodyguard (allegedly) had No9 Cockney Tosser on the back of his shirt?

What would it mean?

How?

Why do you think Ashley’s bodyguard (allegedly) had No9 Cockney Tosser on the back of his shirt?

What would it mean?

How?

Guest Mucky01

just sums Ashley’s mob up that they can’t even spell number correctly on the back of their shirt.

:lol:

Guest fading star

What would it mean?

How?

So how can you be so sure he didn’t want to convey it to a public audience?

just sums Ashley’s mob up that they can’t even spell number correctly on the back of their shirt.

:lol:

B's are more expensive then N's in the clun shop.

What would it mean?

How?

To answer that question you first have to ask what this particular message was supposed to mean, and why Ashleys mate wanted to convey it to a public audience.

So, why do you think Ashleys bodyguard (allegedly) had No9 Cockney Tosser on the back of his shirt?

Why do you think Ashleys bodyguard (allegedly) had No9 Cockney Tosser on the back of his shirt?

So how can you be so sure he didnt want to convey it to a public audience?

Are you taking the piss?

What exactly was he wanting to convey to a public audience?

Can I just chip in then and say that if he did wear this shirt, it might just annoy some fans to think they went to the match for a jolly old end of season of giggle when we were playing our most important home game for 15-16 years or so.

Indication that the mentality just isnt right at the top level.

Just a suggestion of course.  O0

Guest fading star

Can I just chip in then and say that if he did wear this shirt, it might just annoy some fans to think they went to the match for a jolly old end of season of giggle when we were playing our most important home game for 15-16 years or so.

That’s the thing - it was always going to be seen and it was always going to interpreted (rightly or wrongly) as taking the piss by some supporters. Just another example of Ashley’s poor judgement.

Guest fraser

Perhaps he is a cockney and, as well, a tosser and felt the need to publicise that fact by having it printed on a shirt that means so much to all of us but not to him.

A jolly old end of season of giggle? Oh I'm sure that, even if you removed any emotional connection anyone might actually have with the club, as businessmen they were chuckling and rubbing their nips with delight as their investment teeters on the fucking brink.

Some guy wears a clearly self-deprecating shirt, maybe as he lost a bet, maybe to deal with the stress everyone is under in his own way. No biggie imho.

Yay for the cockney tosspot! O0