F*ck You Phil Brown!!

Ritchie

I agree Dave about tonights antics being worthy of staying up but over the course of the season this cunt has wound me up the wrong way.

Don't get me wrong, I'd have loved to see them fuck up at the last. But they didn't.

They actually lost. That's what makes it worse. :lol:

He's stood there singing joyously on the back of a defeat. The guy is just too funny.

I feel somewhat satisfied. Everyone seems to have like a 'biggest cunt in football'... especially those from the first Keegan era. Be it Schmeichel, Cantona, whoever. I've never really amassed hatred for a particular individual.

So for that, Phil Brown, i thankyou. You utterly deplorable cunt.

I agree Dave about tonights antics being worthy of staying up but over the course of the season this cunt has wound me up the wrong way.

Don't get me wrong, I'd have loved to see them fuck up at the last. But they didn't.

It's like being rubbed up and down extra rough sandpaper.

http://img.skysports.com/09/05/800x600/Phil-Brown-Hull-City-Manchester-United-Premie_2310327.jpg

:kinnear:

FUCKING HELL. That's possibly the most cringeworthy thing I've seen in my lifetime.

I can't believe this cunt gets to stay in the Premiership while we go down. Absolutely cannot fucking believe it.

Did anyone hear his press conference? He actually contemplated making a defensive sub to keep the score at 0-1 :kinnear:

Is there actually any reason for him to do that? What's the difference between 2-0 and 1-0 in that situation? Nothing, am I right? What a moron.

Hopefully he'll fry himself to death in his tanning bed. Twat.

Hours later and it's still funny.

I'm mad at our players, but the thought of this douchebag and Sam smiling their fucking faces off makes me sick. Fucking Allardyce gets to stay up, but we go down.

http://img.skysports.com/09/05/800x600/Phil-Brown-Hull-City-Manchester-United-Premie_2310327.jpg

:kinnear:

You can tell he's a cocksucker just from how he's holdiing that mic