F*ck You Phil Brown!!

Ritchie

Guest Mani

that fooker is the most deluded manager to had ever graced the prem.  he thinks he's a genuis,  that fooking stunt he pulled to make the players stay on the field at half time midseason was why his team started to fook up.  he's lucky we're so fooking sh1te cus he just stayed up by the skin of his teeth ,  mackem cuunt.

that fooker is the most deluded manager to had ever graced the prem.  he thinks he's a genuis,  that fooking stunt he pulled to make the players stay on the field at half time midseason was why his team started to fook up.  he's lucky we're so fooking sh1te cus he just stayed up by the skin of his teeth ,  mackem cuunt.

yeah, that was embarrassing. :lol: He thought, had they gotten a result, everyone would have praised him for a moment of genuis or something. :lol:

I have to say that this thread contains the most bigotry I have ever seen towards an orange man.

FYP.

Didn't realise there were so many Catholics on here. :)

Guest westamfan

Phil Brown is a massive cunt and he probably learnt how to be like that from that other cnut Fat Sam Alladick he used to work for

Newcastle go down: Phil Brown sings

West Ham go down: Fat Sam does a african dance with Jay Jay Okocha

Fucking attention whore cnuts.

Sour grapes

We would have been doing the same

Exactly.

You've got to be fucking joking, seriously. I know other people have said it... but you actually think Alan Shearer would have grabbed a microphone and sang at the Newcastle supporters like we'd just won the fucking treble or something? Watching Brown there, with that wretched smile on his face, panged like a bitch for a few seconds, but when he started singing - oh my fucking God. He was utterly shown up to be the egotistical, deluded, self-important, fucked-up Mackem twat that he really, truly is. Having watched it a second time, i'm just laughing. We - and i don't think any other club - will ever be that cringeworthily cuntish for as long as top-flight football remains a professional sport. We are down, but fucking hell, i am glad i didn't have to watch my manager do something like that (granted, i'd take their footballing status above ours right now, but you know what i mean).

Shearer would have walked over and clapped the supporters with a proud smile on his face, and that's probably it.

Nah man, I don't think Shearer would have done the singing bit, but come on. They've stayed up despite a horrific run of results in their first season in the top league. Who gives a fuck if it's cringeworthy? They earnt it, just about.

Totally different for us because he should never be down there in the first place.

Sour grapes

We would have been doing the same

Exactly.

You've got to be fucking joking, seriously. I know other people have said it... but you actually think Alan Shearer would have grabbed a microphone and sang at the Newcastle supporters like we'd just won the fucking treble or something? Watching Brown there, with that wretched smile on his face, panged like a bitch for a few seconds, but when he started singing - oh my fucking God. He was utterly shown up to be the egotistical, deluded, self-important, fucked-up Mackem twat that he really, truly is. Having watched it a second time, i'm just laughing. We - and i don't think any other club - will ever be that cringeworthily cuntish for as long as top-flight football remains a professional sport. We are down, but fucking hell, i am glad i didn't have to watch my manager do something like that (granted, i'd take their footballing status above ours right now, but you know what i mean).

Shearer would have walked over and clapped the supporters with a proud smile on his face, and that's probably it.

Absolutely spot on

I agree Dave about tonights antics being worthy of staying up but over the course of the season this cunt has wound me up the wrong way.

Don't get me wrong, I'd have loved to see them fuck up at the last. But they didn't.

Nah man, I don't think Shearer would have done the singing bit, but come on. They've stayed up despite a horrific run of results in their first season in the top league. Who gives a fuck if it's cringeworthy? They earnt it, just about.

Totally different for us because he should never be down there in the first place.

Alright, fair enough. Just the whole idea of Shearer grabbing a microphone and singing at the Newcastle fans... sorta sprung me into a fit of internet rage, akin to many a humourous gif you see bandied about forums and whatnot.