Scott Parker

Guest Toon Sarnie

I stand by what I said 100%

He was bang out of order for what he did, there are no excuses at all. Its great he has said sorry, took him a few days but he did it. I never said he should be sold, but I still think he should not be Captain not because of the other night but because I do not see him leading the team.

Not every player will follow a Captain that leads by example some need shouting at from time to time and fired up that way.

Guest Invicta_Toon

well done scotty for appolgey.think should have been done  straight after the game not days later

I'd rather he be thinking about what went wrong in his game and the team, rather than 'ooh I must apologise to the precious dears'

the official slag Parker group from the other night btw:

DonCheesecake

Howaythelads

LocalHero

billytray

assyriantoon

thepigofbishop

wondermike

thescoreboard

The College Dropout

Crumpy Gunt

Zero

tonygreen

Testa Mora

Skirge

Dave

pedros-mighty-chin

bluegeordie

Andrew Flintoff

El_Thicko

BooBoo

Andy Pipkin

johnnypd

Ridzuan

1nol

Just want to go on record as saying I wasn't slagging Parker the other night. Just saying what I've been saying about him from the start.

Cheers you auld boiler.

He hasn't been at his best since Croatia but last night after his altercation Satuirday,he looks like he was back to his best,fittest bloke on the pitch by all accounts.Well done Scotty for being man enough to stand up and be counted,just wish he had done the same Saturday tbh.

Guest Moe-Ali

Why 8m? Man Utd will pay double that.

Not that I want Parker to go.

no way will man utd be so dumb to fork out 16 million for scott parker. 10 million tops and even thats pushing it.

Wait....how much did they pay for Carrick ?

ya..

Guest Ridzuan

Finally,he admitted his mistake and have apologised to the fans and I will accept that.So from this moment on,hes no longer my most hated player in the team.But if he does it again,I dont know what will I think of him.

Same as Howay the lads. I wasn't slagging Parker I started a thread based on Emre's and Butt's performance against Palermo. Maybe I should have named the thread 'Play Emre and Butt'.

And btw, Parker was average as usual against Watford and i still would like to see him left out for a few games, all his twirling and shit uneeded slide tackles are doing my head in.

Great he showed passion at the end and scored a decent goal, big deal. The bit he gets paid for- his overall performance was just as average as usual. If Duff actually engaged his brain he could have laid the ball back to Emre and Rossi a number of times which would have killed the game off.

Credit where crdits due he did try his heart out, but just not in an effective way. The balance in the middle still doesn't look right, and i stand by what i said.

Same as Howay the lads. I wasn't slagging Parker I started a thread based on Emre's and Butt's performance against Palermo. Maybe I should have named the thread 'Play Emre and Parker'.

And btw, Parker was average as usual against Watford and i still would like to see him left out for a few games, all his twirling and shit uneeded slide tackles are doing my head in.

Great he showed passion at the end and scored a decent goal, big deal. The bit he gets paid for- his overall performance was just as average as usual. If Duff actually engaged his brain he could have laid the ball back to Emre and Rossi a number of times which would have killed the game off.

Credit where crdits due he did try his heart out, but just not in an effective way. The balance in the middle still doesn't look right, and i stand by what i said.

Aye, scoring goals from midfield aint a big deal when we've not got a striker capable of hitting a cow's arse with a banjo.

Fuck's sake...

Not when the rest of his game is inadequate. I'd rather a decent all-round performance in the middle which would inevitably create more chances than him scoring but having other aspects of his game still suspect.

It was a decent goal all-round and I certainly enjoyed it at the time but looking back, his performance was outshone by Emre, Ramage, Sibs and many others. Simply not good enough, especially for the captain. Im not looking at leaving Parker out atm as of the hectic fixture list where every player will need a rest, but after christmas if he hasn't improved, imo it is an aspect we can improve on and an aspect we actually have an answer to - Butt & Emre, Emre & N'Zogbia or Butt & N'Zogbia without going fishing in the transfer market.

Not when the rest of his game is inadequate. I'd rather a decent all-round performance in the middle which would inevitably create more chances than him scoring but having other aspects of his game still suspect.

It was a decent goal all-round and I certainly enjoyed it at the time but looking back, his performance was outshone by Emre, Ramage, Sibs and many others. Simply not good enough, especially for the captain. Im not looking at leaving Parker out atm as of the hectic fixture list where every player will need a rest, but after christmas if he hasn't improved, imo it is an aspect we can improve on and an aspect we actually have an answer to - Butt & Emre, Emre & N'Zogbia or Butt & N'Zogbia without going fishing in the transfer market.

Aye. Agreed.

i can't believe people want nicky butt near a newcastle strip

Unbelievable that people think Butt is anywhere near as good as Parker. I can count the number of good games Butt has had for us on one hand. The people who criticize Parker week in week out despite him being our best player on the pitch more times than not, are gonna have to put up with it because he's gonna be here for a long time as long as we stay up.

Unbelievable that people think Butt is anywhere near as good as Parker. I can count the number of good games Butt has had for us on one hand. The people who criticize Parker week in week out despite him being our best player on the pitch more times than not, are gonna have to put up with it because he's gonna be here for a long time as long as we stay up.

Whether or not Butt is better than Parker isn't the issue.

Not that Parker is as good as some believe, but think Gerrard and  Lampard for England. Two supposedly top players who don't complement each other at all and you'll be on the right lines.

We will not get anywhere with Butt in our team. If Butt is the only player who can play alongside Emre, then we should really be looking for a new partner for our captain. If Bayern really want Emre for more than we paid for him then let him go. He's a good player buy a luxury. Butt is very lucky he is still at the club.

We will not get anywhere with Butt in our team. If Butt is the only player who can play alongside Emre, then we should really be looking for a new partner for our captain. If Bayern really want Emre for more than we paid for him then let him go. He's a good player buy a luxury. Butt is very lucky he is still at the club.

Well we won't agree. I was gutted when it was announced Parker was captain because I knew what that implied. He's not good enough to be a fixture in the team. In my opinion.

Well we won't agree. I was gutted when it was announced Parker was captain because I knew what that implied. He's not good enough to be a fixture in the team. In my opinion.

blueyes.gif

Just declaring my side.

Got a call up for the game against holland next week.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~926408,00.html

EWCASTLE United captain Scott Parker has been named in the England squad for the friendly game with Holland in Amsterdam next Wednesday.

Parker, who picked up his third cap when he made his full debut for England in the defeat in Croatia last month, was among 28 players chosen by coach Steve McClaren.

Meanwhile Steven Taylor and James Milner are named in the under-21 squad for the friendly game with Holland on Tuesday, in Alkmaar.

Taylor has 13 caps to his name, with three goals, while Milner has scored twice in his 20 appearances so far.