Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest toonlass

He's got my dad's vote of confidence. He doesn't know Colo's name, despite him following Newcastle since he was a lad, but he said "that curly haired fella isnt a bad CB". That constitutes high praise from my dad.

I want to have Argentinian steak with some English mustard at Fabricio's like. It's blatantly what he is having for his Sunday dinner.

:lol:

I reckon he likes his rare too. He's gone from being a well-done man to a rare man, the English game did this to him, obviously.

He's got my dad's vote of confidence. He doesn't know Colo's name, despite him following Newcastle since he was a lad, but he said "that curly haired fella isnt a bad CB". That constitutes high praise from my dad.

:aww:

He is so fantastic.

Nufc legend in the making :smitten:

I want to have Argentinian steak with some English mustard at Fabricio's like. It's blatantly what he is having for his Sunday dinner.

I reckon he likes his rare too. He's gone from being a well-done man to a rare man, the English game did this to him, obviously.

There's no way he'd ever have steak well done if he is a true Argentine. Tantamount to pissing on the flag that would be.

There's no way he'd ever have steak well done if he is a true Argentine. Tantamount to pissing on the flag that would be.

I reckon he has proper full on cow parties with Jonas. They bring a live one in the living room, have cocktails with it then slaughter it for dinner. Paella if José is round though, because he rules the roost.

I reckon he has proper full on cow parties with Jonas. They bring a live one in the living room, have cocktails with it then slaughter it for dinner. Paella if José is round though, because he rules the roost.

Imagine if 'The Bull' saw one of his own being destroyed man, there'd be nowt a'matter. Transfer requests galore and team chemistry would go down from 100 to 84. Nee good if you're playing a 5 star team!

Guest palnese

Can anybody remember any particular horror shows he had from the relegation season?

Stoke at home.

Liverpool at home.

West Ham at home.

Chelsea at home.

Lets not forget his horror show in the 4-1 loss at home to Portsmouth too, so bad he was taken off after 20 minutes. Or was that a bald black 30+ Brazilian player in a completely different season? My memory fails me.

Anyone remember him trying to head the ball in his first season, only for it to hit face in comical fashion?

http://motivate.maths.org/conferences/conf73/Images/Andy%20O%27Brien%2002.jpg

Was when he had short hair for a brief moment.

Lets not forget his horror show in the 4-1 loss at home to Portsmouth too, so bad he was taken off after 20 minutes. Or was that a bald black 30+ Brazilian player in a completely different season? My memory fails me.

Anyone remember him trying to head the ball in his first season, only for it to hit face in comical fashion?

http://motivate.maths.org/conferences/conf73/Images/Andy%20O%27Brien%2002.jpg

Was when he had short hair for a brief moment.

Iván Campo was a s*** CB, amongst the worst I have seen wear the Spain shirt. Cult hero/laughingstock in here. People were amazed he could salvage a career as DM.

Seriously? He was awesome in the CL in that season when Madrid had a back three of him, Karanka and Helguerra.

Though thinking about it now, it would explain how he went from Madrid to Bolton...