First out of the door

afar
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I highly doubt Butt will leave.

Yeah Butt's not gonna leave, he'll play a major role next season, whoever's in charge.

He played a major role in our relegation.

If he plays next season, I'm gonna break his legs.

Yeah Butt's not gonna leave, he'll play a major role next season, whoever's in charge.

Wouldn't affect his pace

Tbh, I wouldnt notice

Butt's hardman facade wont last long in that league, that's the only thing he has that remotely resembles a strength. If he plays a major role there is NO way we're gonna be back as a premiership team in 15 months. I have faith that Shearer knows this

Butt's hardman facade wont last long in that league, that's the only thing he has that remotely resembles a strength. If he plays a major role there is NO way we're gonna be back as a premiership team in 15 months. I have faith that Shearer knows this

Unfortunately the evidence does not point to that, Shearer has picked him in every game and he was captain yesterday. I doubt Shearer will be in charge next season but whoever is will fall for the media BS about Butt.

Unfortunately the evidence does not point to that, Shearer has picked him in every game and he was captain yesterday. I doubt Shearer will be in charge next season but whoever is will fall for the media BS about Butt.

the alternatives for Shearer were Geremi and Smith.

If Shearer has owt between his ears he'll not have Butt anywhere near the team next season

Guest saintscoobz

So if Martins leaves. We need a new number 9. Imagine Shola being offered the number 9 shirt....

you trying to make me cry? you doing a good job

Been thinking about this and I think we need to sacrifice Guthrie. I cann't see Butt not filling one of the CM spots and one of our major problems this season has been lack of creativity from the centre mid, that's not really Guthrie's role, but if he stays, he and Butt will be seen as the centre midfield partnership, and that just has not worked for us. Can't see Guthrie staying unless he's first choice so lets cash in on him, we'll get our money back from Bolton or someone.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5797/hptomembershipmaintempl.gif

lol

That is in pretty poor taste, what end of season event is Owen celebrating?

"Hahahahahahaha you fucking mugs! I'm a multi millionaire now and I've done sweet FUCK ALL to earn it! Hahahahah Geordie twats"

lol

That is in pretty poor taste, what end of season event is Owen celebrating?

"Hahahahahahaha you f***ing mugs! I'm a multi millionaire now and I've done sweet f*** ALL to earn it! Hahahahah Geordie twats"

That's about right.

So if Martins leaves. We need a new number 9. Imagine Shola being offered the number 9 shirt....

i'd rather retire it for a while than let that useless b****** wear it

TBH Martins has been a totally undeserving owner of the shirt. We need to wait until someone comes along who will do the number justice.

IMHO we will know a hell of a lot about shearer as a manager by the players he signs this summer and also the ones he gets rid of( Although there may be no choice in this)

I could well see him being the type who will big up his players telling them he has faith then culling them when he has a chance and the time is right. I imagine him being a right ruthless bastard and I have faith in him to get the right players for this division