First out of the door

afar
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can see Martins heading back up to a team that's in Europe like Fulham or Everton. I'd love to keep Martins here but there's no chance he'll play a league down and take a pay cut.

No Owen in the poll? Shouldn't the title be second out of the door?

Edit: I need to learn how to read.

Edit v2: :lol: Butt. He'll be captain and then manager. No one will hear our screams over all the TV praise.

Voted Jonas.

His contract ends in a month or something, hopefully we get rid of most of them before then so we can concentrate on rebuilding. Knowing this club Owen will be the first to go.

Edit: I need to learn how to read.

That's because the poll says "First players SOLD this close season", the likes of Owen and Viduka are a given to go when their contracts expire.

Ameobi. Please God do this for me, as being relegated wasn't bad enough I'll now have to watch a season where Ameobi will be one of our first choice strikers.

Funny though in his brief cameo he showed way more desire and got involved a hell of a lot more than Owen did yesterday, despite Owen coming on first.

Colo's getting a lot of votes but I just can't see it being an easy sale for us. Who's going to be able to match his wages in Spain ? Are we brave enough to take a huge loss on him ?

Colo's getting a lot of votes but I just can't see it being an easy sale for us. Who's going to be able to match his wages in Spain ? Are we brave enough to take a huge loss on him ?

His contract here was a 'once in a lifetime opportunity' remember. :undecided:

I don't think he's the type that's too arsed about wages, and he's built a very good rep in Spain over the last 5 years. Can see that being an easier sale tbh, probably about £5 million.

I highly doubt Butt will leave.

you cant have much faith in Shearer's managerial ability then. Any idiot calling himself a manager should be able to see than central midfield is the first thing we need to get sorted, out with the rubbish, in with young, hungry players with pace and a modicum of footballing ability

Guest eltsacwen

So if Martins leaves. We need a new number 9. Imagine Shola being offered the number 9 shirt....

I highly doubt Butt will leave.

you cant have much faith in Shearer's managerial ability then. Any idiot calling himself a manager should be able to see than central midfield is the first thing we need to get sorted, out with the rubbish, in with young, hungry players with pace and a modicum of footballing ability

Fair comment. I certainly hope Shearer gets rid.