Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

What Blef means to say is that she likes Lovenkrands because he used to play for Rangers.  :razz:

bingo.

Hopefully when/if we sign someone we'll not have to worry about this useless fucker anymore and he'll fuck off back to Glasgow.

Guest toonlass

What Blef means to say is that she likes Lovenkrands because he used to play for Rangers.  :razz:

There's that as well  :smitten:

:lol:

I was gonna say earlier that it's kinda ironic given her love of Rangers, that she hates Nile so much.

Based on what?

Based on what they've all done this season when playing.

What has he done, that has resulted in anything? He's given the ball away a couple of times in dangerous areas which have resulted in goals for the opposition, once in the league cup against Accrington.  He's got himself into some good areas, but has he scored any? Has he set up any? Ok so he hurries the defence a bit, but he's hardly set the league alight.

Yeah I've heard Crumpy use that one to have a go at Tiote recently. What a prophetic insight that proved to be today.

vs West Brom - Lovenkrands misses a sitter, WBA go up the other end and score

vs Spurs - Lovenkrands gets played in on goal by Barton from the quick free-kick, dicks about in the area instead of shooting, Spurs get the ball back and score.

Ranger might have made more clear-cut errors for the goals vs Chelsea and Accrington but it would be unfair not to acknowledge that Lovelyhands' misses often come at key times, when we're building pressure.

Thought Lovenkrands was okay today. Right place/right time for the goal. :thup:

fucked about too much whe he had the ball at his feet right in front of thier goal. Good forwards have the knack of getting shots in in these situations he just, well, fucked about tbh.

This, really wanted to like Lovelyhands (still think he's a top bloke), just his dicking about with the ball instead of scoring (or trying to) infuriates me. At least Shola tries to shoot :lol: even if it does go for a throw in.

Based on what?

What has he done, that has resulted in anything? He's given the ball away a couple of times in dangerous areas which have resulted in goals for the opposition, once in the league cup against Accrington.  He's got himself into some good areas, but has he scored any? Has he set up any? Ok so he hurries the defence a bit, but he's hardly set the league alight.

Yeah I've heard Crumpy use that one to have a go at Tiote recently. What a prophetic insight that proved to be today.

vs Spurs - Lovenkrands gets played in on goal by Barton from the quick free-kick, dicks about in the area instead of shooting, Spurs get the ball back and score.

Ranger might have made more clear-cut errors for the goals vs Chelsea and Accrington but it would be unfair not to acknowledge that Lovelyhands' misses often come at key times, when we're building pressure.

What?  How can you even say that?

Completely ignore all of the players between him and the goal, because he lost the ball against WBA and Spurs, he's at fault for the goal? :lol: What about the defence who, you know, are supposed to stop the opposition were scoring? Last time I checked they weren't all ahead of Lovenkrands when he lost the ball.

if we get a striker in this week, we need to sell or loan this lad out.

he needs games at his age, as he is in the last 2-3 years of his playing life. unfair to him to have him bench warming.

Cant see the point in using him in a stop gap way, as 2years down the line he will be past it.

Based on what?

What?  How can you even say that?

Because they do, I've taken it a step further and highlighted two recent misses which proved to be not only costly in terms of our own score, but the opposition capitalising to increase their lead straight away.

You might be happy to see a seasoned professional labour in front of the goal until the stars are aligned, I'm not.

Completely ignore all of the players between him and the goal, because he lost the ball against WBA and Spurs, he's at fault for the goal? :lol: What about the defence who, you know, are supposed to stop the opposition were scoring? Last time I checked they weren't all ahead of Lovenkrands when he lost the ball.

No-one is blaming Lovelyhands for us conceding a goal. I've simply pointed out the recent occasions where his inability to score (or at least take a shot) has been exacerbated by the opposition. I'll leave it to you to infer that him missing relatively easy chances has a negative effect upon his team-mates' morale and concentration in the immediate aftermatch of his dilly-dallying.

Anyone who thought that Loven had a role in the goal was bonkers (unless you include by accident). Faced with an almost open goal and et he managed to hit the post (no it wasn't deliberate) and he had a second chance when Barton squared to him and he could not even get a shot off...dallied till Watson cleared the ball. Let's face it he's not gonna score for us.

Anyone who thought that Loven had a role in the goal was bonkers (unless you include by accident). Faced with an almost open goal and et he managed to hit the post (no it wasn't deliberate) and he had a second chance when Barton squared to him and he could not even get a shot off...dallied till Watson cleared the ball. Let's face it he's not gonna score for us.

'almost open goal'? Must have imagined the pressure from the goalkeeper and defender then. That wa an open goal, but Nolan's against City was a 'difficult chance' (as described by some)? Ah ok.

Love did well to find dangerous positions and Pardew deserves credit for sticking two upfront. Ameobi on his own would never have pinned back their defence the way we did

But that chance.. why would you switch the ball to your stronger when you're in the keeper's box .. Fair enough if you have to take a difficult shot, but from 3 yards?

'almost open goal'? Must have imagined the pressure from the goalkeeper and defender then. That wa an open goal, but Nolan's against City was a 'difficult chance' (as described by some)? Ah ok.

The keeper was sprawling on the ground after saving Barton's shot hence the use of the word "almost"

The keeper was sprawling on the ground after saving Barton's shot hence the use of the word "almost"

:crazy2:

It's amazing. A shot/semi-assist from Lovenkrands ends up as a winning goal and people still find some criticism in it :lol:

Tbh he should have scored but hit the post and his second chance he delayed it and fucked up ,he is open too critisism as much as anyone just cos we won cannot hide the fact .

If he went to hit it down the middle the keeper would have blocked it and the chance would have probably gone begging, I thought he had a decent enough game for someone who hasn't played much this season made some great runs Ameobi should have sent him 1 on 1 for one of them, and for the goal followed up after the shot and turned up to be the winner so no complaints!

It's amazing. A shot/semi-assist from Lovenkrands ends up as a winning goal and people still find some criticism in it :lol:

semi assist? talk about sugar coating  :lol:

He shot (from right in front of goal), missed and hit the post. Any assist (semi or quarter for that matter) has to be at least deliberate.

Tbh he should have scored but hit the post and his second chance he delayed it and fucked up ,he is open too critisism as much as anyone just cos we won cannot hide the fact .

Had 2 golden opportunities, didn't take either of them (Ameobi converting the rebound doesn't justify Lovenkrands missing :crazy:). Had 3 or 4 half-chances, forced the keeper into one 'save' by directing Shola's cross tamely towards him.

To pick out Shola via the post was nothing short of amazing tbh, I know many players wouldn't have been able to that and would have only been able to find the back of the net themselves. Godt gået Peter.

To pick out Shola via the post was nothing short of amazing tbh, I know many players wouldn't have been able to that and would have only been able to find the back of the net themselves. Godt gået Peter.

:yorkie:

got himself into scoring positions.....actually i think he did ok yesterday! his chances wasnt 100%

I wouldn´t mind him to start against WH....worked ok with shola!

it should be his last season here, not good enough overall!

deserves to start against WH