Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

It's like everything went in slow motion when he tried to change onto his prefered foot right infront of goal. Dont understand how somebody can be casual and static in a position like that. Thought he was OK nonetheless.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Unlike most of his appearances, he seemed to have minimised the amount of times he was caught offside at Wigan. That in itself represents an improvement in what frustrated me with his play this season.

Shola's the worst at that. Shola does not understand the offside rule, at all.

Loverboy to get a hat trick... The first will be an overhead knee from the edge of the box, the second chested in from 60 yards and the third will be a straight up kick that is hit with so much power that the keeper actually gets hold of it and gets carried to the back of the net with it.

You heard it here first.

Loverboy to get a hat trick... The first will be an overhead knee from the edge of the box, the second chested in from 60 yards and the third will be a straight up kick that is hit with so much power that the keeper actually gets hold of it and gets carried to the back of the net with it.

You heard it here first.

I bet this doesn't happen.

You heard it here first.

I bet this doesn't happen.

If it does, will you piss in a cup and drink it?