Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

It was just to get a bite from the teenage nonces on the forum.

I thought it was because you were comparing him to Andy Cole.  He was playing today wasn't he?

Again with that, you utter fairy?

He was hardly pulling up trees in Scotland when he was in the prime of his career.

He did a great job for us in the Championship but we obviously need to shift him.  Buy 2 strikers in the summer, keep Ameobi and Best, consider loaning Ranger out.  It's partially dependent on where we plan on playing Ben Arfa as well I suppose.

Should have started his last game for a while today

That's what I thought when I saw Ameobi on the bench - the thought really cheered me.

Unfortunately, then players started getting injured and I remembered Pardew doesn't think it a god-awful decision to play Lovenkrands - a player who can look completely uninvolved and excluded from the game when playing centrally - out wide.

We live in hope.

Should have started his last game for a while today

That's what I thought when I saw Ameobi on the bench - the thought really cheered me.

Unfortunately, then players started getting injured and I remembered Pardew doesn't think it a god-awful decision to play Lovenkrands - a player who can look completely uninvolved and excluded from the game when playing centrally - out wide.

We live in hope.

Getting excited about the return of Shola... Bad times :lol:

He was hardly pulling up trees in Scotland when he was in the prime of his career.

He did a great job for us in the Championship but we obviously need to shift him.  Buy 2 strikers in the summer, keep Ameobi and Best, consider loaning Ranger out.  It's partially dependent on where we plan on playing Ben Arfa as well I suppose.

Given Pardew's comments it's up front, scarily though he was talking about his competition being Best :lol:

I'd much much much rather we gave Kuqi a go.

You know it is a sorry state of affairs when statements like that are getting thrown around. I agree like. Kuqi at least has a bit of physical presence.

Guest BooBoo

After 91 minutes I actually shouted "Jesus, Lovenkrands is still on!"

A rotten showing and enough is now enough.

Why the fuck did he play 90 minutes? He didn't do 1 good thing all game. Pardew is fucking retarded for taking out Best instead of Loven.

Why the f*** did he play 90 minutes? He didn't do 1 good thing all game. Pardew is f***ing retarded for taking out Best instead of Loven.

Best was injured by Shola.  :lol:

Towards the very end I was repeating over and over again how Lovenkrands had managed to survive 90 minutes and 3 substitutions. Stunning incompetence from him and from Pards for leaving him on for the whole game.

Towards the very end I was repeating over and over again how Lovenkrands had managed to survive 90 minutes and 3 substitutions. Stunning incompetence from him and from Pards for leaving him on for the whole game.

Enrique went off injured.

Best went off injured.

Steven Taylor went off because we needed to make a tactical change.