RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KUALA LUMPUR, July 8 — Reclusive media and telecoms tycoon T. Ananda Krishnan today denied any interest in buying Newcastle United, the English club that was relegated from the Premier League and is on sale for £100 million (RM576 million).

His privately-held Usaha Tegas Sdn Bhd said in a statement that the tycoon has denied stories that he is interested in the football club.

“There is in fact no truth or foundation to this story. Mr Ananda Krishnan has not expressed an interest in purchasing Newcastle United Football Club, has not sent any delegation to Newcastle to engage in such talks or authorised any representatives to negotiate on his behalf and is not considering any such purchase,” the statement said.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/index.php/sports/31753-ak-denies-interest-in-magpies

"Shut it gobshite"

:lol:

Oh well, another one down.

KUALA LUMPUR, July 8 — Reclusive media and telecoms tycoon T. Ananda Krishnan today denied any interest in buying Newcastle United, the English club that was relegated from the Premier League and is on sale for £100 million (RM576 million).

His privately-held Usaha Tegas Sdn Bhd said in a statement that the tycoon has denied stories that he is interested in the football club.

“There is in fact no truth or foundation to this story. Mr Ananda Krishnan has not expressed an interest in purchasing Newcastle United Football Club, has not sent any delegation to Newcastle to engage in such talks or authorised any representatives to negotiate on his behalf and is not considering any such purchase,” the statement said.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/index.php/sports/31753-ak-denies-interest-in-magpies

"Shut it gobshite"

i really fail to see your point.  oh no wait, cheap point scoring is all there is on the internet!!

that goes you too teasy, and you TT as you'll no doubt try to laud in

Mind that indeed could be shit, not really official from TAK is it.

Straws. Grasping.

I was fully expecting a Skirge meltdown of epic fkn proportions when i saw you had replied.  :lol:

Mind that indeed could be s***, not really official from TAK is it.

Straws. Grasping.

I was fully expecting a Skirge meltdown of epic fkn proportions when i saw you had replied.  :lol:

No as it was not confirmed, still soem Asains wanting to buy us, at this point I just want nay buyer to come in and seal the deal.

"Shut it gobshite"

i really fail to see your point.  oh no wait, cheap point scoring is all there is on the internet!!

Were all bad guys, and you the good guy trying to make his way in this evil world. Wa fuking waaa. Go cry somewhere else or man up FFS.  :rolleyes:

"Shut it gobshite"

Were all bad guys, and you the good guy trying to make his way in this evil world. Wa fuking waaa. Go cry somewhere else or man up FFS.  :rolleyes:

indeed

Lets hope its Robert Kuok then

Which could tie in with the (false?) ITK stories about a consortium from Hong Kong since Kuok is a Malaysian who lives and operates in Hong Kong. Other notable dream buyers from Hong Kong would be Li Ka-shing worth an estimated 16 billion USD.

"Shut it gobshite"

Point scoring isn't the only thing on the internet.  There's also childish outbursts :D

"Shut it gobshite"

Point scoring isn't the only thing on the internet.  There's also childish outbursts :D

indeeeeeeeeed - that's the sound of my batteries running out

how do you live such a literal life sweetheart?  i really wonder, or do you do it just when it suits you on, say, an internet forum where you can look smart?

how do you live such a literal life sweetheart?  i really wonder, or do you do it just when it suits you on, say, an internet forum where you can look smart?

Dear god, I just think your comment was hilarious, geniunely, get a grip!

Dear god, get a grip! :lol:

ok then, grip in, buttons reset and spelled out

i was implying all the "bids" and helicopter flights were made up shit and you fucking know i was

lo and behold the malaysians are out

sorry i didn't spell that out

what are you saying?  still that it'll all come good?

The Malaysians aren't out, a Malaysian who never said he was in but a lot of people and papers speculated/hoped might be part of the group of Malaysians for the simple fact that he's the richest Malaysian is out.

The Malaysians aren't out, a Malaysian who never said he was in but a lot of people and papers speculated/hoped might be part of the group of Malaysians for the simple fact that he's the richest Malaysian is out.

really?  really?  urgh

I wonder which billionaire from Malaysia the papers will claim is involved next?

Take your pick from Forbes 2008 List of Richest Malaysians...Take away the Top 5 and the rest are only average billionaires. Akin to Fat Ashley when he started. Some of their wealth may have also come down substantially with the crisis....

The top 40 richest in Malaysia for 2008 are:

1. Robert Kuok USD 10 billion, 84, married, 8 children.

Kuok Group, Pacific Carriers Ltd, Transmile Group, Wilmar International

2. Ananda Krishnan USD 7.2 billion, 70, married, 3 children.

Maxis Comminications, Aircel Ltd, Astro All Asia Networks

3. Lee Shin Cheng USD 5.5 billion, 69, married, 6 children.

IOI Group

4. Teh Hong Piow USD 3.5 billion, 78, married, 4 children.

Public Bank

5. Lee Kim Hua & family USD 3.4 billion, 79, widow, 6 children.

Genting Group

6. Quek Leng Chan USD 2.4 billion, 67, married, 3 children.

Hong Leong Group, Guoco Group, Rank Group

7. Yeoh Tiong Lay and family USD 2.1 billion, 78, widow, 7 children.

YTL Corporation

8. Syed Mokhtar AlBukhary USD 1.8 billion, 56, married, 5 children.

Malaysia Mining Corporation (MMC), Malaysia Johor Port, Malakoff, Gas Malaysia

9. Vincent Tan USD 1.3 billion, 56, married, 11 children.

Berjaya Group

10. Tiong Hiew King USD 1.1 billion, 78, married, 4 children.

Rimbunan Hijau Group, Tri-M Technologies

1. Robert Kuok USD 10 billion, 84, married, 8 children.

Kuok Group, Pacific Carriers Ltd, Transmile Group, Wilmar International

I'm homing in!

Fuck it any of the top 10 will do, just get the fat twat out of my club

i was implying all the "bids" and helicopter flights were made up shit and you fucking know i was

I think you were just venting your frustrations, but whatever.  By the way the Malaysians aren't out, this Krishnan bloke was never in, he was just picked by the papers as the man to lead a Malaysian consortium they know nothing about because he's the richest man in Malaysia.

I don't believe you were implying anything of the sort, not trying to be nasty but I just don't.  Also the Malaysians aren't out, this Krishnan bloke was never in, he was just picked by the papers as the man to lead a Malaysian consortium they know nothing about because he's the richest man in Malaysia.

:lol:

so what do you think i was saying by something along the lines of "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BUY THE CLUB"

seriously man, fucking pitiful...i know you jumped on the fact it wasn't the malaysians who'd been talking and internet KUDOS for that but just give it up..i'm truly interested to know what you think i was saying