RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dave, it is not bullshit - as I have said on numerous occasions my ITK was told by DL himself, I wish I hadnt bothered for all the grief you get.

I have mentioned Beye, NUFC putting a £4 mill fee on his head, I also stated yesterday that it looks like Bassong will probably go to Man City for £15 mill.

All of the above is information told by my ITK, he has told me stuff before and it has all been correct, I will repeat myself again i trust him 100%.

I could have quite easily kept this info to myself and I would not mislead any of you, Iam like you all 100% frustrated Newcastle fan who wants things sorted.

And it will, very soon.  :snod:

PS. Iam not a member of Toon Talk - just Newcastle Online

I can confirm that he is not a member of Toon-Talk.

How? :lol:

My source.....

:laugh:

Lambias himself though HAS came out with lots of bullshit over the past few months, it coming from Lambias direct means nothing to me, sorry like Thomo not having a pop am not honest and I hope it does happen I just have lots of doubts over it all.

I think this is pretty much confirmed now. Well chuffed tbh.

Finally!

Aye, press conference tomorrow at 3pm.

Aye to say club off the market and Hughton will take us to the top of the Championship.

Finally!

I'm running with this too, 3pm outside SJP wearing a towel on me head to welcome the new owners citeh style.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Are you suggesting Thomo would use a different name/email address ect on another forum to hide his identity Dave, how very dare you!

I've just checked Obis account on Toon-Talk:

[email protected]

Guest Thomo

My source is not called Terry. He is senior Management at Newcastle United FC, he is one of the selected few that will attend Sir Bobby Robson's funeral, that tells you that he is a well respected member of staff.

Just to remind you all of something I said on a earlier post " I said it was a Dubai Consortium (Which it is) I then said a colleage of his suggested DIC (Didnt confirm it was DIC) I dont want people to get down the wrong track, other forum's are suggesting it is DIC, I did not at any time say it was DIC, it is a Dubai Consortium but I do not know who they are or who is involved.

I do not think that my source talks to anyone else, but did confirm that 8 members of department were told this info.

Guest thefishman

Finally!

Really? What is your source?

Terry

http://www.fonejacker.tv/wp-content/uploads/terry.jpg

Guest sicko2ndbest

Finally!

Is this true? If not you are worse than Thomo

This is fantastic news Dave

Get the fuck in

We are the geordies

the super geordies

weve got the arabs

and all their dosh

Abu Dabi and uncle Roman

we're gonna take your players away

Toon Toon Black and White army