RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My original post said Tuesday/Wednesday, dont give up, it will happen. You all know how confident Iam.

What's with the "Iam"? ???

I am getting the feeling its a secret code. Something that will show that this is all a piss take.

My original post said Tuesday/Wednesday, dont give up, it will happen. You all know how confident Iam.

What's with the "Iam"? ???

iam(s) - cat food --- black cat ---- sunderland. wind up. hmmmm

iam (mcfaul) errrrm we're signing a brazilian?

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Right dubbin for my face - Check

Best T-Towel for head - Check

£1.40 for the metro to the ground - Check

Last chance Thomo if this is rubbish tell me now or you'll see me on SSN  talking about ya!! :coolsmiley:

Guest icemanblue

Bloody hell guys ...... I am meaning bloody well me, I'am confident of my ITK information.

:lol:

Gets less believable with every post.

Think if he gave us some identification (e.g. a facebook account of himself), I would know if he was telling the truth or not, and if he isn't we could bombard him with hate messages  :dave:

For what it is worth I am prepared to believe that Thomo is telling us what he has heard from his reputable source within the club.

You don't have to believe if you don't want to, it won't make it feel any better if the source is wrong by having a pop at him all the time either.