RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yes the club will be sold this month, to a Dubai Consortium, I still stand by what I told you guys, it obviously isnt going to be today but believe me it will happen.

Until Mike Ashley stands up and says "Iam taking the club off the market" I stand by every single thing I have said so far. I have the faith in my ITK

Do you honestly believe that we are going to buy some players under Mike Ashley, no chance, who would choose the players.

There is more to this than what Harris says, it will happen guys, stay with me.

I was told Tuesday/Wednesday, Harris says it will not, but it will happen and soon.  :thup:

Fucking hell, now I know why I lost all my faith, you stole it didn't you?

give it back give give give

I'm still pretty certain this is the only bid on the table: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/8125576.stm

About as decent a source as you'll get too. Ashley just won't take it because he's in that dreamworld again where some thick fuck like him rolls in and throws stupid money after nothing.

If it was anyone other than Fat fred he'd probably have took it by now.

Yes the club will be sold this month, to a Dubai Consortium, I still stand by what I told you guys, it obviously isnt going to be today but believe me it will happen.

Until Mike Ashley stands up and says "Iam taking the club off the market" I stand by every single thing I have said so far. I have the faith in my ITK

Do you honestly believe that we are going to buy some players under Mike Ashley, no chance, who would choose the players.

I was told Tuesday/Wednesday, Harris says it will not, but it will happen and soon.  :thup:

Is your ITK Jesus? i've never seen anyone trust anybody that bad, hope your right though.

I'm still pretty certain this is the only bid on the table: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/8125576.stm

About as decent a source as you'll get too. Ashley just won't take it because he's in that dreamworld again where some thick f*** like him rolls in and throws stupid money after nothing.

even then is that 60mill and thats all (ashley may get more through administration) or what about the overdraft and possibility of paying off the loan. all very vague.

I hope you are right mate.

You seem to stand by your itk.

I still believe you as well Thomo. Don't stop believin'! (As the lovely Journey would have put it) :)

Guest sicko2ndbest

I still believe you as well Thomo. Don't stop believin'! (As the lovely Journey would have put it) :)

Thomo listens to 5live shocker!

I hope you are right mate.

You seem to stand by your itk.

sometimes it's hard to be a poster

giving all you've got to just one source

you'll have bad time

he'll have good times

doing things that you dont understand

but if you trust him,you'll forgive him

even though he's hard to understand

I believe you. Lets hope it comes true.

I trust you too at least all your claims are constant which we lack from most of your critics here. You didn' add up any thing which shows what kind of person you are. A Gent.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if everything is stalled right up until the point at which it's too late to sign any players.

Which would be convenient. :rolleyes:

For buyer as well as seller if they're trying to nab us on the cheap.

About as decent a source as you'll get too. Ashley just won't take it because he's in that dreamworld again where some thick fuck like him rolls in and throws stupid money after nothing.

Ashley won't sell to Shepherd because a) he can get more than £60 million and b) he doesn't like Shepherd.

*looks at the date*

may

1  /meɪ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [mey] Show IPA

Use may in a Sentence

–auxiliary verb, present singular 1st person may, 2nd may or (Archaic) may⋅est or mayst, 3rd may; present plural may; past might.

1. (used to express possibility): It may rain.

:facepalm:

About as decent a source as you'll get too. Ashley just won't take it because he's in that dreamworld again where some thick f*** like him rolls in and throws stupid money after nothing.

Ashley won't sell to Shepherd because a) he can get more than £60 million and b) he doesn't like Shepherd.

Aye, because that way of going about things has had cracking results thus far this summer. Well done Mr Ashley.

Bassong's wage won't even make a dent in the wage bill when he go's, both Oba and Bass fee's will pay some of the overdraught, who pays for new platers?

W e are also due Villas £12m, £8m from Citeh for Judas, and £9m for Useless cunt now in Germany. Add £10m for Bassong and £12m parachute, that must go somewhere to sorting the wages to a decent level.

Thats close on £50m without the wage decrease. Probably a rather simplistic view.

is there any way of wading through the utter s**** in the this thread easily to get the article the title refers to?

I'll tell you now. There is no article, it was on the radio :lol:

is there any way of wading through the utter s**** in the this thread easily to get the article the title refers to?

I'll tell you now. There is no article, it was on the radio :lol:

:lol: cheers

This is getting embarrassing now mate. If that's what you've been told then so be it, but lets not go around claiming something as fact when it's clearly far from it. You're trying too hard.

If something happens as you have said then I'm sure there will be a load of people queuing up to apologise - myself included - but I'm afraid to say Keith Harris remains more believeable to me than some random on an internet forum.