RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest toonlass

I believe Thommo tbh, I think circumstances, including the death of Sir Bobby, have put the brakes on a wee bit, but I reckon his info is pretty solid.

Guest Vincent V

I believe Thommo tbh, I think circumstances, including the death of Sir Bobby, have put the brakes on a wee bit, but I reckon his info is pretty solid.

You have no reason to believe him,  he has yet to provide any evidence at all that he has a source  ITK.  He is just making it up as he goes along.

Guest toonlass

You have no reason to believe him,  he has yet to provide any evidence at all that he has a source  ITK.  He is just making it up as he goes along.

Why would he do that though? If he was, why is he still maintaining it as the truth?

The problem with anything at the moment with the club is it honestly changes every day. Nobody really knows which way Ashley is going to turn.

All I know which is concrete is , that they are speaking to two consortiums, UAE and USA (with Moat)

And yet you say the club will be sold.

DIC didn't have a problem in coming out publicly when they tried to buy Liverpool. So why are they being quite about this?

As long as the club is taken over soon, does it matter if thommo is right or wrong?

Getting bored of all this ITK talk. Not so much from the itk's, more from insecure people having a pop at them/him.

As long as the club is taken over soon, does it matter if thommo is right or wrong?

Getting bored of all this ITK talk. Not so much from the itk's, more from insecure people having a pop at them/him.

I think the future of Newcastle is more important than a feather in the cap of thommo but maybe that's just me.

Putting 2 and 2 together and probably getting 5, I think Thomo's source is ITK but the deal has hitched. Thomo said the deal was "in the next few days," Mr Sundlofer's source (a youth player for us) has said they were told the takeover was close, so clearly something is/was apparent.

One thing Thomo has said that I stick by is that Ashley/Llambias love David Craig. If anything happens, he will break the news. Look at the Shearer appointment back in April. Sky Sports broke it at like 11pm. Nobody else had a sniff. Deadline day, old Craigy had an e-mail from Ashley abotu sandwiches. Everytime any rumour breaks Craig is out denying it. This is not a coincidence.

Then the whole Moat thing came about - general consensus is that this has been going on for a few weeks. My guess would be that the Dubai bid had problems and by publicising this bid it's trying to force the Dubai groups hand. The Moat offer is there to be considered but I'd guess it's lower than the Dubai one.

And now no ITK can add anything, because there is nothing new. 3 sets of people refusing to show their hand.

Putting 2 and 2 together and probably getting 5, I think Thomo's source is ITK but the deal has hitched. Thomo said the deal was "in the next few days," Mr Sundlofer's source (a youth player for us) has said they were told the takeover was close, so clearly something is/was apparent.

One thing Thomo has said that I stick by is that Ashley/Llambias love David Craig. If anything happens, he will break the news. Look at the Shearer appointment back in April. Sky Sports broke it at like 11pm. Nobody else had a sniff. Deadline day, old Craigy had an e-mail from Ashley abotu sandwiches. Everytime any rumour breaks Craig is out denying it. This is not a coincidence.

Then the whole Moat thing came about - general consensus is that this has been going on for a few weeks. My guess would be that the Dubai bid had problems and by publicising this bid it's trying to force the Dubai groups hand. The Moat offer is there to be considered but I'd guess it's lower than the Dubai one.

And now no ITK can add anything, because there is nothing new. 3 sets of people refusing to show their hand.

Sounds logical enough.

If he was "just making it up as he goes along", then surely he would have made up an explanation as for why nothing has happened yet, wouldn't he? On the contrary, he doesn't go along at all, but maintains that the information he's provided was correct, in face of evidence to the contrary.

Please let this nightmare come to an end ffs.

If the club is taken off the market and OLeary is the new manager then thats f***ing it for me tbh.

I think it wil be "it" for a lot of people.

Ashley will be like a medieval king with little or no kingdom left, torn robes, wonky bashed up crown, a couple of hangers on, pretending his is still a big king.

When in reality he is king of nothing.

If the club is taken off the market and OLeary is the new manager then thats f***ing it for me tbh.

Ashley will be like a medieval king with little or no kingdom left, torn robes, wonky bashed up crown, a couple of hangers on, pretending his is still a big king.

I like that!!  :lol:

I like that!!  :lol:

The king I had in mind was the on off the gummy bears, I think.

King of nothing.

Guest Wally_McFool

O'Leary being appointed boss is fine by me  - as long as Mike Ashley  fucks off.

If  Ashley stays,  watching NUFC at St James  is off the menu for me until that fat bastard sells up.

Simple as that.

O'Leary being appointed boss is fine by me  - as long as Mike Ashley  fucks off.

If  Ashley stays,  watching NUFC at St James  is off the menu for me until that fat bastard sells up.

Simple as that.

Why would he be appointed if he was leaving?

Guest Wally_McFool

Simple as that.

Why would he be appointed if he was leaving?

If a new owner comes in and appoints O'Leary, I would accept it, though he would not be my preferred choice.

Ashley staying is for me totally unacceptable.

Alright!

Guest Wally_McFool

A new owner wont appoint O'Leary...

I know he wont.

I'm saying that the appointment of O'Leary is not the problem for me,Fat boy  Ashley not selling the club is.