RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There should be no protests on Saturday. They do f*** all. Just turn up watch the game and support the f***ing team.

but it a 5-30 kick off which means 2 and a half hours extra drinking for quite a few.

So fans should just pay good moneyto watch the directors box all game and shout at some fat c***, whilst idiots patrol round the ground with their mispelt banners. The fans like the team just need to get on with it now, we can't do anything to change it. Its obvious he pays no attention to the fans so we might as well just the support the team and hope that we do get out of this league.

There should be no protests on Saturday. They do f*** all. Just turn up watch the game and support the f***ing team.

but it a 5-30 kick off which means 2 and a half hours extra drinking for quite a few.

Great stuff.  :facepalm:

So fans should just pay good moneyto watch the directors box all game and shout at some fat c***, whilst idiots patrol round the ground with their mispelt banners. The fans like the team just need to get on with it now, we can't do anything to change it. Its obvious he pays no attention to the fans so we might as well just the support the team and hope that we do get out of this league.

Why? is Mike ashley going to offer half price tickets on the day?

Great stuff.  :facepalm:

just pointing out the reality.

this saturday will be a fighting day particularly in the locals when folk will go out early for the first game of the season, stay out longer than they normally would with the adrenalin of watching sport and blind anger thrown in (blind as in the mongs who believe every rumour and shite that comes there way yet never go to the match or are incapable of thinking for themselves)

There should be no protests on Saturday. They do fuck all. Just turn up watch the game and support the fucking team.

Good post.

A token protest will suffice, such as some boos (I'm sure boo boo and his hanger-on mates are experts at this) when he takes his seats is good enough, after that it's time to support the team properly. There needs to be an atmosphere to lift the players, not one to send them into some kind of shell and had the initiative to Reading.

Good post.

A token protest will suffice, such as some boos (I'm sure boo boo and his hanger-on mates are experts at this) when he takes his seats is good enough, after that it's time to support the team properly. There needs to be an atmosphere to lift the players, not one to send them into some kind of shell and had the initiative to Reading.

Absolutely. Regardless of the off-field problems we have, the harsh reality is that we need to win football matches again to a) stay up, and b) by some miracle or other, get promoted.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/120064/O-Leary-gets-Toon-s-call-

If the team can be seen to be making progress, then the fans will be happier and Newcastle will be far more viable as a selling proposition.

I find that line from the article incredibly patronising.

Yep, lazy as well.

Has the journalist canvassed newcastle fans opinions on the matter?  I doubt it.

If he does show up I'd love to see the sky cameras swing round from the match to see pictures of Marley dressed in his newcastle kit mauling the fuck out of Ashley then cocking his leg up and pissing all over him.

I'd pay a months wages to see that.

“It could be that it will all change in the next few days and the club is sold for what Ashley wants,” said a source. “But Ashley has done something he should have done at the very start of all this and asked advice from experienced football people on how he should proceed.

“This is what has come out of that. If he doesn’t sell, Ashley is looking for an experienced manager who has good contacts to get loan players in. There is going to be no big transfer fund .

Major shock there.

“It could be that it will all change in the next few days and the club is sold for what Ashley wants,” said a source. “But Ashley has done something he should have done at the very start of all this and asked advice from experienced football people on how he should proceed.

“This is what has come out of that. If he doesn’t sell, Ashley is looking for an experienced manager who has good contacts to get loan players in. There is going to be no big transfer fund .

Major shock there.

:facepalm:

How many more times, how many?!?!?!

Is he really that stupid, he cant be can he?

`The average Geordie does 20 mins per pint, mate.`

cant think of many places near sjp where u could keep that rate up on a match day. Its gets too crowded near the bar.

There would have to be no conversation, just constant drinking/pissing/jostling for rounds.  SOunds an exciting life!

`The average Geordie does 20 mins per pint, mate.`

cant think of many places near sjp where u could keep that rate up on a match day. Its gets too crowded near the bar.

There would have to be no conversation, just constant drinking/pissing/jostling for rounds.  SOunds an exciting life!

both true. 20mins per pint,10mins getting served,toilet etc= 5 pints in 2.5 hrs (rounded up to 6 as the first one never touches the sides)

Guest toonlass

What's the point in protesting? You would just get some knobhead come on here, who has never been to st James' Park before, and blame the supporters if we were to lose against Reading because the supporters had the temerity to actually voice their displeasure at the continuing demise of our club.

Good post.

if there is to be any chanting against him i just hope hope its after the final whistle after support has been given to the team. however should we go a goal down i doubt many would be able to contain themselves (it's been a sign of the last few years that the crowd trying to get the team going after conceding has all but disappeared).

in a perverse way i'd like to hear the crowd in a raucous "theres only one mike ashley" type thing and get him with humour as even he'd realise we were taking the piss.

Good post.

if there is to be any chanting against him i just hope hope its after the final whistle after support has been given to the team. however should we go a goal down i doubt many would be able to contain themselves (it's been a sign of the last few years that the crowd trying to get the team going after conceding has all but disappeared).

in a perverse way i'd like to hear the crowd in a raucous "theres only one mike ashley" type thing and get him with humour as even he'd realise we were taking the piss.

That would be hilarious. Doubt it would happen though, and it would probably start a riot in the stands.