RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9669/dscf7644.jpg

Known to his neighbours as the dog abuser :dowie:

Don't worry the petrol bomb is only water

:D

Should be on a giant flagg passed round the stadium.

He wanted to join the gremlins like, had to put a stop to that stright away, tough for him to understand the harm they do.

:lol:

Skirge man, thanks for keeping this thread entertaining. prob only thing worth looking at is what crazy sign, gear you've got on Marley, hah!!!

He wanted to join the gremlins like, had to put a stop to that stright away, tough for him to understand the harm they do.

:lol:

Skirge man, thanks for keeping this thread entertaining. prob only thing worth looking at is what crazy sign, gear you've got on Marley, hah!!!

;D  :thup: :thup:

This whole Skirge dog abuse reminds of Toy Story, the angry kid next door who used to blow up random s*** :lol:

Marley sees skirge running down the stairs with a toon top and camera in his hand and he thinks "fucking hell hurry up and sell the club ashley ffs"

Guest antz1uk

any1 got a link to where i can find betting odds on next manager? cant find any anywhere

A joke surely?

why wouldit be a joke? im curious to see the odds, yet every site i go on i cant find a newcastle manager link, forgive me if i have missed sumthing but i aint a betting man, so no, it isnt a joke, was just a question!!  :idiot2:

Next Newcastle Manager Odds with Skybet

David O Leary 4/11

Alan Shearer 2/1

Joe Kinnear 16/1

Kevin Keegan 16/1

Alan Curbishley 25/1

Gordon Strachan 25/1

Dave Jones 33/1

Chris Hughton 33/1

Ian Dowie 33/1

Gianluca Vialli 33/1

Slaven Bilic 33/1

Guest antz1uk

Next Newcastle Manager Odds with Skybet

David O Leary 4/11

Alan Shearer 2/1

Joe Kinnear 16/1

Kevin Keegan 16/1

Alan Curbishley 25/1

Gordon Strachan 25/1

Dave Jones 33/1

Chris Hughton 33/1

Ian Dowie 33/1

Gianluca Vialli 33/1

Slaven Bilic 33/1

skirge.... how do you find that out? do i need an account with skybet to see those odds? is there a link to that?

cheers