RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Next Newcastle Manager Odds with Skybet

David O Leary 4/11

Alan Shearer 2/1

Joe Kinnear 16/1

Kevin Keegan 16/1

Alan Curbishley 25/1

Gordon Strachan 25/1

Dave Jones 33/1

Chris Hughton 33/1

Ian Dowie 33/1

Gianluca Vialli 33/1

Slaven Bilic 33/1

that was earlier the markets closed now and from what im reading in other forums jfks odds were falling fast

Guest Dennis Carter

Oh Joe it will be so good the glorious second coming of King Kinnear. If we get him on board for Saturday we'll definitely have 52,000 for the Reading game. Way to go Mike they'll be queuing at Chicken Cottage to get in

Guest Dennis Carter

Were having a club sale alright.

Lets just hope the youth team squad are tall enough to reach the lightswitch so they can flick it come september the 1st

I said it before and I'll say it again, the FA needs to have regulations in place that notice these type of things and mediate.  This is beyond rediculous, not only has he ruined a club, but he's also impacting THE CITY OF NEWCASTLE, the PEOPLE, and lives. He's tarnishing reputtions.  Sport Regulation Bodies in America like the NHL, NBA etc handle these. Like I said before, the 2  Tampa Bay Lightning owners were having a spat that was destroying the team, the organiztion, etc. they mediated and gave both a 60 day window each to present a buy-out, if both fail to do that, the club will be taken from their ownership and sold by the NHL to the highest bidder.

Maybe that isn't the RIGHT course of action, but I'm starting to lose my mind.

Ashley's motives have to be seen as malicious if this does happen regarding Kinnear and the possible fire sale of those assets that would give us a fair crack at immediate promotion,if true of course.

youve lost me

I said it before and I'll say it again, the FA needs to have regulations in place that notice these type of things and mediate.  This is beyond rediculous, not only has he ruined a club, but he's also impacting THE CITY OF NEWCASTLE, the PEOPLE, and lives. He's tarnishing reputtions.  Sport Regulation Bodies in America like the NHL, NBA etc handle these. Like I said before, the 2  Tampa Bay Lightning owners were having a spat that was destroying the team, the organiztion, etc. they mediated and gave both a 60 day window each to present a buy-out, if both fail to do that, the club will be taken from their ownership and sold by the NHL to the highest bidder.

Maybe that isn't the RIGHT course of action, but I'm starting to lose my mind.

Morally right, sure, but impossible unless we adopt a similar franchising model. There's a hell of a lot of clubs that could have been in the same boat over the years.

Guest ObaStar

How much is ashley worth?

£700m on the most recent Sunday Times rich list.

Those rich lists are always way off for what its worth.

if the kinnear rumour is true then it is obvious Ashley is out to wreck NUFC. f*** off and die Mike.

I know you can't believe he said but I thought JFK couldn't come back to work before December (according to his interview last week).

IF he was going to keep us then if he wants fabs at games and any kind of less hatred then he has to get a manager thats not JK, Shearer would be best but that won't happen, Ginola well we'd laugh for a little while before the tears set in.

If Kinnear comes in, coupled with further departures of key players, i actually think we'll be NOT pushing for promotion, NOT barely in the top half, but fighting another relegation battle. We'll be absolutely lost.

Guest Micktoon

I fail to see the relevence?

Because i'm starting to think he just doesn't give a fuck and is willing to take the hit. All the close season moves so far seem to be directed at taking us further down than back up. If the rumours surrounding Taylor and Duff are true we are proper fucked, not because they're world class but we've got no fucking players left.

Ashley's motives have to be seen as malicious if this does happen regarding Kinnear and the possible fire sale of those assets that would give us a fair crack at immediate promotion,if true of course.

youve lost me

if the kinnear rumour is true then it is obvious Ashley is out to wreck NUFC. Fuck off and die Mike.

Toonhero seems to say what i was trying to.

Because i'm starting to think he just doesn't give a fuck and is willing to take the hit. All the close season moves so far seem to be directed at taking us further down than back up. If the rumours surrounding Taylor and Duff are true we are proper fucked, not because they're world class but we've got no fucking players left.

This

And to think he's going to have the audacity to turn up on Saturday. I hope Barry Moat pokes him in the fucking eye

Because i'm starting to think he just doesn't give a f*** and is willing to take the hit. All the close season moves so far seem to be directed at taking us further down than back up. If the rumours surrounding Taylor and Duff are true we are proper f***ed, not because they're world class but we've got no f***ing players left.

Either way more great preparation for Saturdays tie at Reading.

Half the squad probably dont even know if they will be playing for us by then.