RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest catweasle

Ashley and llambias have just been seen hurridly getting out of blacked up range rovers at SJP with strangers.

How do you know this?

TEXT from SJP, Someone that works there, they drove into the ground out of sight from prying eyes, somethings afoot.

Ashley and llambias have just been seen hurridly getting out of blacked up range rovers at SJP with strangers.

How do you know this?

TEXT from SJP, Someone that works there, they drove into the ground out of sight from prying eyes, somethings afoot.

Aye Ashleys showing up because he's going to the game tomorrow and hes trying to talk one of his employees hardly earth shattering.

Guest catweasle

How do you know this?

Aye Ashleys showing up because he's going to the game tomorrow and hes trying to talk one of his employees hardly earth shattering.

Foreigners.

How do you know this?

Foreigners.

How the hell would your mate know that, check their passports?  Or was it just because they are black or something.

Guest catweasle

That's racist.

The new limited edition Range Rover Minstrel GT?

:laugh2: blacked out windows, Ashley and lambias with foreigners - (unknown).

Guest neesy111

David Craig: "I expect the club to come off the market within the next seven days"

mostly likely get sold then

This is like the never ending story.

Well at least we aren't boring like most clubs.  Dunno how fans of teams like Wigan can be arsed, there is rarely much going on there.

Other than signing a promising manager like Martinez who has a reputation for playing good football.

Well at least we aren't boring like most clubs.  Dunno how fans of teams like Wigan can be arsed, there is rarely much going on there.

Agreed, but a bit of boring would be nice occasionally!

i fucking knew the prick was never serious about selling up,  fucker was stringing us along, giving us false hope of a sale so we don't protest and fuck up the season.

I was against the protest last season when Keegan walked because I believe it would not help our team or the club in any aspects of our games.  I was proven right, we got the fucking drop.

Now I really don't give a fuck anymore, I want that twat to be crystal clear that he ain't fucking welcome here in any capacity the fat fucking clueless twat. 

Get him fucking out lads, i wanna cut of our noses to spite our faces, lets make it fucking vocal again.   Let's make it an impossible job for him to stay.  Let's fuck him big style.

Other than signing a promising manager like Martinez who has a reputation for playing good football.

Boring, have Sky bought a house for a journalist next door to their stadium?

Guest cfhpantera27

OH OH!! FKN HELL!

He won't give the job to him surely not?, can't be what Hughton us after can't be

Hughton ''Honoured'' To Lead Magpies

Chris admits it will be a proud moment to once again take place in SJP dugout

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1754699,00.html

Hughton is hopeless and makes himself sound like an idiot. To quote, "I think we're expecting a crowd of 30,000 plus on Saturday and that is terrific", There's nothing terrific about a 30k crowd in a 52k stadium. When was the last time we had a league attendance below 35k?

Out on a limb here but probably the last time we played at this level?  :idiot2:

Assuming that we arent counting when the Gallowgate was being done.

apparently 34,691 was our ave home attendance in 94/95  :pow:

brief update please.

cant be arsed reading through the last 20 pages or so.

Ashley has been seen getting out of a car and going into one of his businesses, people have talked alot of shite, some people have lost their minds and Im going to try and force feed Kinenar bacon sandwiches so he's not well enough to manage us.

brief update please.

cant be arsed reading through the last 20 pages or so.

fuck all's happening, there's your update.