RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

brief update please.

cant be arsed reading through the last 20 pages or so.

The club is for sale, the isn't for sale. The club is for sale, the isn't for sale.  JFK coming back JFK not coming.  David O'leary coming in, David O'Leary not coming. Duff staying Duff leaving. Steven Taylor leaving steven Taylor staying.The club is for sale, the isn't for sale. The club is for sale, the isn't for sale.  JFK coming back JFK not coming.  David O'leary coming in, David O'Leary not coming. Duff staying Duff leaving. Steven Taylor leaving steven Taylor staying. The club is for sale, the isn't for sale. The club is for sale, the isn't for sale.  JFK coming back JFK not coming.  David O'leary coming in, David O'Leary not coming. Duff staying Duff leaving. Steven Taylor leaving steven Taylor staying.  The club is for sale, the isn't for sale. The club is for sale, the isn't for sale.  JFK coming back JFK not coming.  David O'leary coming in, David O'Leary not coming. Duff staying Duff leaving. Steven Taylor leaving steven Taylor staying

Mean while Pat Butchers farts stink.

Guest Roger Kint

OH OH!! FKN HELL!

He won't give the job to him surely not?, can't be what Hughton us after can't be

Hughton ''Honoured'' To Lead Magpies

Chris admits it will be a proud moment to once again take place in SJP dugout

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1754699,00.html

Hughton is hopeless and makes himself sound like an idiot. To quote, "I think we're expecting a crowd of 30,000 plus on Saturday and that is terrific", There's nothing terrific about a 30k crowd in a 52k stadium. When was the last time we had a league attendance below 35k?

Out on a limb here but probably the last time we played at this level?  :idiot2:

Assuming that we arent counting when the Gallowgate was being done.

apparently 34,691 was our ave home attendance in 94/95  :pow:

Nice try smartarse. Apparently you didnt read the second sentence of my post. Gallowgate work during that season :doh:

Guest cfhpantera27

OH OH!! FKN HELL!

He won't give the job to him surely not?, can't be what Hughton us after can't be

Hughton is hopeless and makes himself sound like an idiot. To quote, "I think we're expecting a crowd of 30,000 plus on Saturday and that is terrific", There's nothing terrific about a 30k crowd in a 52k stadium. When was the last time we had a league attendance below 35k?

Out on a limb here but probably the last time we played at this level?  :idiot2:

Nice try smartarse. Apparently you didnt read the second sentence of my post. Gallowgate work during that season :doh:

sorry dude never really read your post tbh, I meant to quote stalker  :blush:

OH OH!! FKN HELL!

sorry dude never really read your post tbh, I meant to quote stalker  :blush:

Ok tougher question, last time we were 40% below capacity?

If David Craig is right about the club coming off the market and anyone thinks Ashley hasn't really been trying to sell the club then it will have been an extremely expensive charade. Seymour Pearce do not work for nothing and Keith Harris will present Ashley with a tasty bill for work done during the last 3 months.

If the club is off the market then it has obviously dawned on Ashley at last that no one is prepared to pay anything like £100 million for the club as well as repaying his loan of £110 million - well what a surprise. The thick tosser should have been reading this forum, plenty of posters would have marked his card on that one months ago.

Ashley and llambias have just been seen hurridly getting out of blacked up range rovers at SJP with strangers.

If Ashley is planning to watch the game tomorrow the only way for him to safely get to his seat would be to enter the ground now and spend the night there

The people with him are possibly taking his Domino, KFC and Pizza Hut orders

Watching David Craig's report on SSN has my blood boiling. Fucking arse-licking cunt.

'There comes a point where they have to put the club's best interests first...'

Er, the season has started you prick.

Watching David Craig's report on SSN has my blood boiling. f***ing arse-licking c***.

And by best interests he means bringing back the most clueless manager in our history in Joe Kinnear.

Watching David Craig's report on SSN has my blood boiling. f***ing arse-licking c***.

Thinking exactly the same. It makes me sick to the stomach what they have put the club and its fans through this summer, and David Craig sits there in his Durham office arselicking them.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Seriously, why can't we have one drama free season. What I'd give for mid-table obscurity like Wigan or those other midtable teams who's name I can't remember.

Guest catweasle

Ashley and llambias have just been seen hurridly getting out of blacked up range rovers at SJP with strangers.

If Ashley is planning to watch the game tomorrow the only way for him to safely get to his seat would be to enter the ground now and spend the night there

;D

Maybe they did not want to get wet, it was raining.

Where is this suggestion that Kinnear is coming back btw?

Assumption on the basis of Ashley staying and O'Leary being out of the running, I think.

more less that but who knows we may get someone like curbishley..............................or ginola

Seriously, why can't we have one drama free season. What I'd give for mid-table obscurity like Wigan or those other midtable teams who's name I can't remember.

I'd hate that tbh

Newcastles has always been total cock-up or fucking great, there is no inbetween.

Guest DavB93

;D

Whats the source of them going into SJP, was it on SSN?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Its all bollocks i am sick as a fucking pig

We cannot allow Ashley to carry on we just cant

I have never wished any harm on anyone in my life apart from this fat fucker and cockney side kicks

We are a fucking laughing stock, being sniggered at by a bunch of southern twats

aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Guest sicko2ndbest

The guy in F365 who knows someone inside SJP says MA/DL have not been anywhere near the ground today.

ok

Guest catweasle

;D

Whats the source of them going into SJP, was it on SSN?

Txt, from sjp employee, to a friend. Source know's nothing about what is going on, just what he saw.

Guest DavB93

This is getting beyond a joke now...what is the Fat fucker doing...I think it's going to get nasty against Ashley tomorrow at the game.

Did a quick sum of the finances as I assume they are: We've made 20 - 21 million from the Sale of Beye, Bassong and Martins. Working on the assumption that the following salaries are close to being right we've saved another 20.6 million a year.

Owen 110k pw

Viduka 75k

Beye 50k

Martins 60k

Cacapa 30k

Nacho 30k

Loven 30k

Bassong 6k

Edgar 6k

The drop in TV revenue between Prem and CCC is 42 million. So we are just about there. Of course the caveat is that the transfer fees will not be paid up front but over a number of years. From a financial point of view though the shortfall will be the loss in matchday reveenue from lower crowds, corporates and sponsorship. If we start to do well and look good for promotion though, the crowds will come back and the revenue will still be there. 1 or 2 more sales and Ashley may well be in a strong position as long as crowds stay around 30k.

The problem though will be finding 20 million plus next season to fill the gap assuming we don't go up.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Lock the thread and hope it brings some good news.

Admin or Mods to update/re-open on the basis of any developments

BTW I predict page 400 at 8:36pm tonight!

The thing that scares me is that this really is becoming a lot like groundhog day when it comes to Ashley trying to sell. Imagine if we're stuck with this sort of fiasco another 2 or 3 times within the next year or so? All of this messing about with our club is really hard to take and it's going to seriously damage us, yet we're totally helpless.