RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hughton told the Chronicle: “It’s the same every day.

“Every time I’m asked the question, I’m almost quite confident that something will happen soon. (Positive)

Chronicle also speculates in another article that Ashley is going to take us off the market

Guest sicko2ndbest

Maybe they are waiting for the Huddersfield game.

It will generate more income than a league game as all tickets have to be brought

Hughton told the Chronicle: “It’s the same every day.

“Every time I’m asked the question, I’m almost quite confident that something will happen soon. (Positive)

Chronicle also speculates in another article that Ashley is going to take us off the market

Nobody at all knows tbh. Just have to wait and see, maybe Lambias was telling the truth for the first time since coming to Newcastle, and that groups are close to signing contracts to take over.

I hope Moat knows the dealine is 5pm.

Look out for him on Northumberland Street today at 4.45pm outside Greggs, dropping his sausage roll and sprinting towards the stadium to sign the contract in time.

David Craig SSN now

Work is ongoing, no deadline set, currently working with 3 consortiums,

Graham Roberts group has been shunned because of the timescale,

Announcement on Monday to say "Where they stand", could well be Ashley staying,

Steven Taylor missed first bit of training, have received no offers for Taylor and he will not be sold.

David Craig SSN now

Work is ongoing, no deadline set, currently working with 3 consortiums,

Graham Roberts group has been shunned because of the timescale,

Announcement on Monday to say "Where they stand", could well be Ashley staying,

Steven Taylor missed first bit of training, have received no offers for Taylor and he will not be sold.

Isn't where they stand what they have told Craig then, and what Lambias said on the radio.

Guest The_Scoreboard

No 5pm deadline today but gonna be an announcement on monday saying if they agreed or sale or whether the fat b**tard is gonna stay. :dowie:

sounds to me there is a 5pm deadline :doh:

If true, I reckon this is it.

- Ashley takes the club off the market and speaks of his intent to return to running the club and getting them back into the Premier League.

- Says that he was concerned that Moat didn't have enough funds and couldn't secure the backing, being the caring man that he is, didn't want to leave the clubs in the hands of a man who might not be able to support it financially.

- He will hire Chris Hughton as manager

- One week of the transfer deadline left, ready to work hard to bring in a number of targets. Working with Hughton and Calderwood to put a list together.

- One s**** player will come in midweek

- Last day of the transfer window, Ashley and Llambias will be in training ground all day. David Craig will be invited in and will stand outside reporting bollocks all day.

- Nobody will sign and Ashley will express his disappointment but how strong he feels the squad already is.

- In the summer, he will put the club back up for sale and again fail to find a buyer that meets his valuation

You could write a fucking book about this :(