RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's a chance too that the impressive attendances will have helped to convince investors.

Initially I thought the strong support would go against us as it makes Ashley have 2nd thoughts about selling. but looks like others may have been attracted too and this is definitely exciting

All summer there were fears that fans would stay away, making us an even bigger loss-making machine. Even with all this going on and no investment, we've shown that 40,000+ crowds are pretty much a given for 21 more home games. If a takeover happens that will only increase.

There's a chance too that the impressive attendances will have helped to convince investors.

:thup:

All summer there were fears that fans would stay away, making us an even bigger loss-making machine. Even with all this going on and no investment, we've shown that 40,000+ crowds are pretty much a given for 21 more home games.

The away following too.  I know that most of us are radgees who go as much for  abeer as anything else, but our fans are the best around

The money doesn't come from the away following so I doubt they'll care much for that.

No but pride, excitement and loyalty attract people to these investments too