RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fleishmann-Hillard :lol:

Rejected a proposal from them last year for some policy work.

Whatrs this about Fleishmann Hillard

They would 'apparently' be hired to do some PR and repair the relations between the club and fans.

Guest ItalianMagpie

You'd think the last few months would have made people a lot more cautious over these stories.

There's a denial coming, just around the corner.

Just after Monday's deadline though, not before. :shifty:

i am liking this and so happy for the Chronicle, SSN are getting things after the Local press

they have taken a lot of flack lately but lets face it, its been so hard for them to get anything, while david craig has had his tongue so far up DL ass,

maybe this is a start of the good PR from possible new owners

Don't get your hopes up

They would 'apparently' be hired to do some PR and repair the relations between the club and fans.

Pure, full blown, NYC PR wank-fest. Expect the words 'leveraging relationships', lots of things being different 'moving forwards' and some blonde flat-chested gym freak in a skirt.

Guest antz1uk

Pure, full blown, NYC PR w***-fest. Expect the words 'leveraging relationships', lots of things being different 'moving forwards' and some blonde flat-chested gym freak in a skirt.

can we have fit cheerleaders?

Hows people feeling about this one?

I'm optimistic, its seem like were gonna be the new Harlem globetrotters.  I wonder if moat is part of this bid as i remember when the news first broke about Moat it was that he was being backed by Americans.

Guest Roger Kint

I'm optimistic, its seem like were gonna be the new Harlem globetrotters.  I wonder if moat is part of this bid as i remember when the news first broke about Moat it was that he was being backed by Americans.

I dont particularly care about huge transfers etc just hope they sort us out for squad size asap, get us back up and have the club running well for once. Anything else is a major bonus :thup:

I dont particularly care about huge transfers etc just hope they sort us out for squad size asap, get us back up and have the club running well for once. Anything else is a major bonus :thup:

Agreed - stability and sensible investment ftw

Pure, full blown, NYC PR wank-fest. Expect the words 'leveraging relationships', lots of things being different 'moving forwards' and some blonde flat-chested gym freak in a skirt.

Cool.

Guest ItalianMagpie

I don't think so, otherwise he would have closed the deal a long time ago instead of struggling to find a handful of millions.

Pure, full blown, NYC PR w***-fest. Expect the words 'leveraging relationships', lots of things being different 'moving forwards' and some blonde flat-chested gym freak in a skirt.

Cool.

A-Rod to switch games and be our main striker.

Agreed - stability and sensible investment ftw

I just want something fucking sorted.  Yesterday.

This is the one.  It won't happen until after the window shuts though.  I would think we'll get some loans in and then start building a backroom staff with an eye on the January window.

I'll believe it when it happens.

If it does happen, I hope the owner turns out to be more of a Randy Lerner type than the one's who own Man U and Liverpool.

Randy Lerner is basically the worlds most perfect owner. Lets his manager get on with it with as much cash as he needs.