RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

I have missed a fair bit. Am I right by saying that this Sheard bloke isn't buying the club but has introduced people who might be, and these people have the necessary funds to do so?

In a nutshell

Guest sicko2ndbest

All will be revieled in the next couple of hours apparantly (Chronicle update) so in the words of DL from the radio show last week

Be Patient :(

All will be revieled in the next couple of hours apparantly (Chronicle update) so in the words of DL from the radio show last week

Be Patient :(

"All" as in more info about Sheard, or "all" as in a concrete announcement about a sale?

Funny that, Dave replied to my PM and said he knew alot more than he was letting on, on the forum.

Said that if people PM'ed him several times, he'd eventually reply.

Funny that, Dave replied to my PM and said he knew alot more than he was letting on, on the forum.

:lol: he loves the attention really.

I would laugh at this post if I didn't think some will believe it. :hmm:

Guest sicko2ndbest

I would laugh at this post if I didn't think some will believe it. :hmm:

He tends to reply once you have PMd him 10 times or more :)

I have missed a fair bit. Am I right by saying that this Sheard bloke isn't buying the club but has introduced people who might be, and these people have the necessary funds to do so?

Nah, the Sheard bloke is buying the club for people who won't be buying it in order to introduce them to it, so the funds they have are unnecessary. No fair bit is missing.

Nah, the Sheard bloke is buying the club for people who won't be buying it in order to introduce them to it, so the funds they have are unnecessary. No fair bit is missing.

what ?