RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'll believe it when it happens.

If it does happen, I hope the owner turns out to be more of a Randy Lerner type than the one's who own Man U and Liverpool.

Randy Lerner is basically the worlds most perfect owner. Lets his manager get on with it with as much cash as he needs.

piffle. if that was the case villa would be challenging citeh for signings.

Aye, Man Utd have really struggled since the Glazers came in like.

They're in £500 million pounds of debt.

Aye and it shows on the pitch like

Well i'm not too good on finance but surely being in that much debt cannot be sustainable.

If it does happen, I hope the owner turns out to be more of a Randy Lerner type than the one's who own Man U and Liverpool.

Randy Lerner is basically the worlds most perfect owner. Lets his manager get on with it with as much cash as he needs.

Within reason.

Well i'm not too good on finance but surely being in that much debt cannot be sustainable.

IUt can if your income is high enough, which Manures is.

Fleishmann-Hillard :lol:

Rejected a proposal from them last year for some policy work.

Whatrs this about Fleishmann Hillard

They would 'apparently' be hired to do some PR and repair the relations between the club and fans.

Pure, full blown, NYC PR w***-fest. Expect the words 'leveraging relationships', lots of things being different 'moving forwards' and some blonde flat-chested gym freak in a skirt.

Cool.

A-Rod to switch games and be our main striker.

He'll always miss the big chances.

They'll have to refinance it in about two years. There's no way they can pay back the interest + principal on the 14% shit they've got.

Within reason.

as with every club in the league then ?

Within reason.

No.

Within reason.

No.

how ?

i'm pretty sure almost every chairman will give his manager as much as he can within reason.

They'll have to refinance it in about two years. There's no way they can pay back the interest + principal on the 14% s*** they've got.

Theyll raise it Fergie just need to find 8 or 9 ronaldos on the cheap.

They'll have to refinance it in about two years. There's no way they can pay back the interest + principal on the 14% shit they've got.

It'll be an interest only agreement. Principle will only be settled on sale of the club.

It's like printing money for the bank, guaranteed income for as long as the loan exists. The perfect win win for bank and owner

Within reason.

No.

how ?

i'm pretty sure almost every chairman will give his manager as much as he can within reason.

Lerner has given O'Niell almost free reign with as much money as he's asked for as far as I know, that was my point, that he's hired a manager, trusted him and backed him up with anything he's needed within reason. This isn't true for every chairman in the league.

Within reason.

No.

how ?

Lerner has given O'Niell almost free reign with as much money as he's asked for as far as I know, that was my point, that he's hired a manager, trusted him and backed him up with anything he's needed within reason. This isn't true for every chairman in the league.

that will be because they have an understanding of each other and o'neill has an idea of how much lerner can stretch to. plus it's unlikely o'neill would come out ion the press to say "i'd like to buy such and such but the chairman has poo pooed the idea of us being able to afford him"

there is not one manager in world football who wouldn't want more money to spend on players.

Within reason.

No.

how ?

that will be because they have an understanding of each other and o'neill has an idea of how much lerner can stretch to. plus it's unlikely o'neill would come out ion the press to say "i'd like to buy such and such but the chairman has poo pooed the idea of us being able to afford him"

there is not one manager in world football who wouldn't want more money to spend on players.

Well from everything I've heard Lerner has been wanting O'Niell to spend more but he's the one not doing it. You'd have to ask someone like brummie for more detail but that's been my understanding of it.

Within reason.

No.

how ?

Well from everything I've heard Lerner has been wanting O'Niell to spend more but he's the one not doing it. You'd have to ask someone like brummie for more detail but that's been my understanding of it.

even then all you'll get is rumour and speculation and we should know how often that turns out to have any validity.

Guest cfhpantera27

regarding the Sheard-led bid:

And the group who claim they intend to purchase the club will then aim to deploy the strategic holding company the Omnicom Group to rebrand the Magpies on a global scale.

was just on their website, Their companies promote the likes of Adidas, Apple, Mars, McDonald's, PlayStation and Visa.. cant be bad like  :cheesy:

And the group who claim they intend to purchase the club will then aim to deploy the strategic holding company the Omnicom Group to rebrand the Magpies on a global scale.

was just on their website, Their companies promote the likes of Adidas, Apple,<b> Mars, McDonald's,</b> PlayStation and Visa.. cant be bad like  :cheesy:

Viduka will be gutted he left!!

Guest Heneage

We need to take the Americans on seriously, if we ever want to be back at the top we'd need to be marketed much better than we have been.

was just on their website, Their companies promote the likes of Adidas, Apple,<b> Mars, McDonald's,</b> PlayStation and Visa.. cant be bad like  :cheesy:

Viduka will be gutted he left!!

:mackems:

was just on their website, Their companies promote the likes of Adidas, Apple,Mars, McDonald's, PlayStation and Visa.. cant be bad like  :cheesy:

Shola will be delighted!!

FYP  :pow:

At this point I'd be happy just to see Ashley gone.

I'm not even concerned with competing with the Arsenals, Chelseas, and Liverpools. That was years ago and as far as I'm concerned might as well be years in the future.

I'd just like to see us hold onto our best players, hire a few Championship-capable players, hire a decent manager, and focus on winning promotion back to the Premiership. That's all. Ashely gone. Keep Taylor and Enrique. A few warm bodies and a decent manager. Is that too much to ask?