RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

it more likely to be a consortium of millionaires. ie a number of them have put money into a pot, which is used to make investments.

which is not good for the fans, as they will be after a return on their money (

Which they get by making us a suceess. Yipee

it more likely to be a consortium of millionaires. ie a number of them have put money into a pot, which is used to make investments.

which is not good for the fans, as they will be after a return on their money (

They'll only get it though if were successful and in the prem, so possibly good news no?

Take this elsewhere would you?

don't see why i should, this fella and his mate felt it a great forum to call me allsorts all night so why should i?

Because it's fucking boring for everyone else

Guest sicko2ndbest

He arrived he didnt fancy it, so he has now decided to release a sttement saying he was never interested

I don't think there are any Malaysians.

I think the Shepherds are the only serious bidders and Ashley has arranged for Llambias to buzz the training ground in a chopper with an Asian gadgy in tow to make it look like there is another bidder to up the ante on Shepherd.

Take this elsewhere would you?

don't see why i should, this fella and his mate felt it a great forum to call me allsorts all night so why should i?

Because it's fucking boring for everyone else

oh yeah that, fair enough then - teasy you listening you little fucking girl?

I think the Shepherds are the only serious bidders and Ashley has arranged for Llambias to buzz the training ground in a chopper with an Asian gadgy in tow to make it look like there is another bidder to up the ante on Shepherd.

You reckon its some waiters from down the road in China Town?

:lol:

Now that would be a canny trick to pull.  :lol:

Lambarse: £200 between you, a tour of the ground and a chopper ride, not bad for half a days work, what you say?

ah, see, you spelled it out - if only you'd implied it you'd have had two fucking nimrods hounding you like grim death

indeeeeeeeeed - that's the sound of my batteries running out

how do you live such a literal life sweetheart?  i really wonder, or do you do it just when it suits you on, say, an internet forum where you can look smart?

Dear god, get a grip! :lol:

ok then, grip in, buttons reset and spelled out

i was implying all the "bids" and helicopter flights were made up shit and you fucking know i was

lo and behold the malaysians are out

sorry i didn't spell that out

what are you saying?  still that it'll all come good?

I don't believe you were implying anything of the sort, not trying to be nasty but I just don't.  Also the Malaysians aren't out, this Krishnan bloke was never in, he was just picked by the papers as the man to lead a Malaysian consortium they know nothing about because he's the richest man in Malaysia.

so what do you think i was saying by something along the lines of "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BUY THE CLUB"

seriously man, fucking pitiful...i know you jumped on the fact it wasn't the malaysians who'd been talking and internet KUDOS for that but just give it up..i'm truly interested to know what you think i was saying

You mean "SHUT THE FUCK up and take the place over gobshite or fuck off"?

I think it was a random angst ridden outburst, nothing more.  It certainly wasn't a prophetic comment about how you believe the Malaysians aren't really interested ect ect.  Dear me talk about trying to make something into something it wasn't ???

So what some people laughed at the comment.  Its funny FFS, like calling a mime a gobshite or something considering the bloke hadn't said a word :lol:  This should have ended a page ago but you just can't stop whinning..

how do you live such a literal life sweetheart?  i really wonder, or do you do it just when it suits you on, say, an internet forum where you can look smart?

i was implying all the "bids" and helicopter flights were made up shit and you fucking know i was

I don't believe you were implying anything of the sort, not trying to be nasty but I just don't.  Also the Malaysians aren't out, this Krishnan bloke was never in, he was just picked by the papers as the man to lead a Malaysian consortium they know nothing about because he's the richest man in Malaysia.

so what do you think i was saying by something along the lines of "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BUY THE CLUB"

seriously man, fucking pitiful...i know you jumped on the fact it wasn't the malaysians who'd been talking and internet KUDOS for that but just give it up..i'm truly interested to know what you think i was saying

I think it was a random angst ridden outburst, nothing more.  It certainly wasn't a prophetic comment about how you believe the Malaysians aren't really interested ect ect.  Dear me talk about trying to make something into something it wasn't ???

Get over it, some people laughed at you telling a bloke who hasn't spoken to shut up and calling him a gobshite.  Its funny FFS, like calling a mime a gobshite or something.  But it should have ended one page ago..

read my PM

Get over it, some people laughed at you telling a bloke who hasn't spoken to shut up and calling him a gobshite.  Its funny FFS, like calling a mime a gobshite or something.  But it should have ended one page ago..

He's been at it all day, i doubt he'll stop soon. Glad im off to work in a bit. Thnkafully i won't have to see this constant bollox off boy wonder.

I am still holding out for Vince McMahon but those hopes have taken a hit given that he had to "buy back his own company from Donald Trump at a 100% premium"  :dowie:

This is what I have resorted to - make believe...

:facepalm:

He's been at it all day, i doubt he'll stop soon. Glad im off to work in a bit. Thnkafully i won't have to see this constant bollox off boy wonder.

PM'd you as well you insufferable fucking wanker, so lets leave the rest of the forum in peace eh?  you can bring your kids in to see your replies and show them how clever you've been

I wonder which billionaire from Malaysia the papers will claim is involved next?

Take your pick from Forbes 2008 List of Richest Malaysians...Take away the Top 5 and the rest are only average billionaires. Akin to Fat Ashley when he started. Some of their wealth may have also come down substantially with the crisis....

The top 40 richest in Malaysia for 2008 are:

1. Robert Kuok USD 10 billion, 84, married, 8 children.

Kuok Group, Pacific Carriers Ltd, Transmile Group, Wilmar International

2. Ananda Krishnan USD 7.2 billion, 70, married, 3 children.

Maxis Comminications, Aircel Ltd, Astro All Asia Networks

3. Lee Shin Cheng USD 5.5 billion, 69, married, 6 children.

IOI Group

4. Teh Hong Piow USD 3.5 billion, 78, married, 4 children.

Public Bank

5. Lee Kim Hua & family USD 3.4 billion, 79, widow, 6 children.

Genting Group

6. Quek Leng Chan USD 2.4 billion, 67, married, 3 children.

Hong Leong Group, Guoco Group, Rank Group

7. Yeoh Tiong Lay and family USD 2.1 billion, 78, widow, 7 children.

YTL Corporation

8. Syed Mokhtar AlBukhary USD 1.8 billion, 56, married, 5 children.

Malaysia Mining Corporation (MMC), Malaysia Johor Port, Malakoff, Gas Malaysia

9. Vincent Tan USD 1.3 billion, 56, married, 11 children.

Berjaya Group

10. Tiong Hiew King USD 1.1 billion, 78, married, 4 children.

Rimbunan Hijau Group, Tri-M Technologies

wouldnt it b nice if we could get all 10 of them

PM'd you as well you insufferable fucking wanker, so lets leave the rest of the forum in peace eh?  you can bring your kids in to see your replies and show them how clever you've been

Aye what a hard man you are you pathetic little spineless cunt you haven't got the balls to say any of this to my face i bet you that. You dirty little childish sack of fuking shit.

Aye what a hard man you are you pathetic little spineless cunt you haven't got the balls to say any of this to my face i bet you that. You dirty little childish sack of fuking shit.

i just did, on a PM, now fuck off

jesus man