RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Matticus

Just got the text, got all excited then came to look on here only to see the thread title!!!  :doh:

Samezies  :cheesy:

Ananda Krishnan publicly disassociates himself rom the running today after saying nowt for a week, and now a rival bid from Asia is rumoured to have won the race? Could be something in it.

Ananda Krishnan publicly disassociates himself rom the running today after saying nowt for a week, and now a rival bid from Asia is rumoured to have won the race? Could be something in it.

s*** man....i read asia as asda.

asia....could be hong kong.

s*** man....i read asia as asda.

asia....could be hong kong.

So could Asda to be fair.

Or Harry as he's known to his friends

Guest neesy111

also like the fact someone would agree to pay 185 million for the club, no-one in their right mind would agree to pay that for a championship club

Here you go, for anyone wondering:

http://www.skunkers.net/reunited/showthread.php?t=1645&page=1&pp=25

Posted 06/07/09:

The new owners are based in Hong Kong, not Malaysia. The sale will be announced tomorrow and Gianluca Vialli will be appointed Director of Football. Shearer is expected to be named manager. There will be £30 million made available for transfers.

Ashley is selling for £85 million up front with £100 million to be paid in the future in repayment of the loan. Barclays are owed £40 million which has to be paid within two years.

Our first signing will be Jermaine Beckford from Leeds - the deal is ready for signing as soon as the sale is completed.

Harper is to be made club captain and there are several offers on the table for our players including Martins, Gutierrez, Coloccini and Smith.

Source is a mate that works in NUFC's legal department.

Everyone else seems to be ITK, so I thougt I'd make something up too.

PS - remember to read the white text.

Except nobody did.