RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dave, it is not bullshit - as I have said on numerous occasions my ITK was told by DL himself, I wish I hadnt bothered for all the grief you get.

I have mentioned Beye, NUFC putting a £4 mill fee on his head, I also stated yesterday that it looks like Bassong will probably go to Man City for £15 mill.

All of the above is information told by my ITK, he has told me stuff before and it has all been correct, I will repeat myself again i trust him 100%.

I could have quite easily kept this info to myself and I would not mislead any of you, Iam like you all 100% frustrated Newcastle fan who wants things sorted.

And it will, very soon.  :snod:

PS. Iam not a member of Toon Talk - just Newcastle Online

You spoke to him today? And is tomorrow the day or just sometime soon?

Dave, it is not bullshit - as I have said on numerous occasions my ITK was told by DL himself, I wish I hadnt bothered for all the grief you get.

I have mentioned Beye, NUFC putting a £4 mill fee on his head, I also stated yesterday that it looks like Bassong will probably go to Man City for £15 mill.

All of the above is information told by my ITK, he has told me stuff before and it has all been correct, I will repeat myself again i trust him 100%.

I could have quite easily kept this info to myself and I would not mislead any of you, Iam like you all 100% frustrated Newcastle fan who wants things sorted.

Are you misleading us?

tbh, your infor is the only thing keeping me going, therefore im not really arsed if its genuine or not, obviously i hope it is and the hope gets me through for now.

Given the Bassong Man City link this morning, I'm starting to get more and more optimistic

Don't think many are trying to give you grief, most people who don't believe it just think you might have been lied too somewhere down the line (maybe even Lambias who's a lying prick at the best of time).  I'm not saying your lying, I just don't see this happening, mostly because I'm just sick of being optimistic about the whole thing.

Given the Bassong Man City link this morning, I'm starting to get more and more optimistic

To be honest he was linked to Man City about 5 days ago.

Don't think many are trying to give you grief, most people who don't believe it just think you might have been lied too somewhere down the line.  I'm not saying your lying, I just don't see this happening, mostly because I'm just sick of being optimistic about the whole thing.

Yep. I hope your source is right Thomo. :thup:

Don't think many are trying to give you grief, most people who don't believe it just think you might have been lied too somewhere down the line.  I'm not saying your lying, I just don't see this happening, mostly because I'm just sick of being optimistic about the whole thing.

That was the first post that came up when I clicked on new. Shazam!

Guest The gaffer

I can confirm that he is not a member of Toon-Talk.

That was the first post that came up when I clicked on new. Shazam!

:bluestar:

And it will, very soon.  :snod:

How? :lol:

That's the problem for me......I'm inclined to believe both you and your source, but wouldn't believe a word that slimy c*** says.

If his (DL) words are all we have to go on, it isn't going to happen.

£15m for Bassong? I'm having one hell of a job trying to believe that one tbh.

Guest The gaffer

And it will, very soon.  :snod:

How? :lol:

My source.....