RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this forum in the grip of some kind of depression avoidance dementia?  hahaha a press conference! 9 PM YESTERDAY!? ahahaha. 

The reality of our situation is crushing :(  And the likelihood of it changing anytime soon is slim. 

Is this forum in the grip of some kind of depression avoidance dementia?  hahaha a press conference! 9 PM YESTERDAY!? ahahaha. 

The reality of our situation is crushing :(  And the likelihood of it changing anytime soon is slim. 

Ehh??? 3pm tomorrow man can you not read!!

this is bizzare...

aaanyywaays...ever looked up "angry dragon" on urban dictionary?? "Immediately after you blow your load in a girl's mouth, smack the back of her head and make it come out her nose. When she gets up she'll look like an angry dragon. " fact.

this is bizzare...

aaanyywaays...ever looked up "angry dragon" on urban dictionary?? "Immediately after you blow your load in a girl's mouth, smack the back of her head and make it come out her nose. When she gets up she'll look like an angry dragon. " fact.

:facepalm:

this is bizzare...

bluelaugh.gif

this is bizzare...

random for a takeover thread  :aww:

this is bizzare...

:laugh:

this is bizzare...

It needs more of this.

this is bizzare...

just didn`t think it could make it any worse  :-[

this is bizzare...

I think I can.

<b>

I'm thinking of a number between 0 and 50....</b>

this is bizzare...

I think I can.

<b>

47?

this is bizzare...

I think I can.

<b>

47?

:nope: :razz:

this is bizzare...

I think I can.

<b>

47?

:nope: :razz:

15?