RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Confused but relieved!!

Some good news at last for Newcastle fans

August - 5 - 2009

The vast majority of Newcastle fans will be breathing a huge sigh of relief now the club have come out and denied that they have offered Joe Kinnear a two year contract.

Make no bones about it Kinnear is not liked in Newcastle, in fact he is despised and the last thing the Toon Army wanted to hear was that he would be back in charge.

Kinnear himself has said he was offered a new contract while the club have said that these reports are very wide of the mark and no contract has been offered.

Someone is lying but it is doubtful that the much suffering Newcastle fans give a damn who is the liar as long as Kinnear is not making a comeback.

But while ever Ashley owns the club the fans have to expect the unexpected, Ashley has consistently made decisions that just did not go down well with the fans and he never ever seemed to learn from his mistakes.

What price EL Tel next Newcastle boss?

Venables won't come, but he's a far more qualified coach than the likes of O'Leary, Strachan, Coppell and other such losers mentioned so far.

Nice one.

What did Venabls won???? Nothing Starchen achivement at Celtic is better than Martin O'Neil and same moron people here were saying the same about MON few years back when I scream his appointment instead of Roeder. Learn about football ppls.

venables won la liga with barca, and an fa cup with spurs, albeit a while ago.

Which century and I just want to know which manager fail to win at Baraca plus thats two decade ego. Strachen won lots of titiles in the past 4 years and if any of you guys care to watch his sides play with commitment and passion all the times.

Venables actually moulded clubs like QPR and was a relatively successful England coach, he's well respected by people in the game. Strachan is a little s*** who can win a two horse race in Scotland like Graeme Souness other than that I'm not sure he's done much.

Strachan has actually done nowt of any note when managing an English club in an obviously far more competitive league than the scotch one.

Thought as much. A disaster waiting to happen to a club like ours I reckon, much like O'Bleary who built his reputation a Leeds side he inherited.

The one thing people keep forgetting is what we actually need. We don't need a top of the line, lets go out and win something manager right now, we need someone to get us out of this division. Personally I think O'Leary and Strachan as well as Curbs are more than capable of doing that, so I would be happy to settle for them right now.

Confused but relieved!!

August - 5 - 2009

The vast majority of Newcastle fans will be breathing a huge sigh of relief now the club have come out and denied that they have offered Joe Kinnear a two year contract.

Make no bones about it Kinnear is not liked in Newcastle, in fact he is despised and the last thing the Toon Army wanted to hear was that he would be back in charge.

Kinnear himself has said he was offered a new contract while the club have said that these reports are very wide of the mark and no contract has been offered.

Someone is lying but it is doubtful that the much suffering Newcastle fans give a damn who is the liar as long as Kinnear is not making a comeback.

But while ever Ashley owns the club the fans have to expect the unexpected, Ashley has consistently made decisions that just did not go down well with the fans and he never ever seemed to learn from his mistakes.

Venables won't come, but he's a far more qualified coach than the likes of O'Leary, Strachan, Coppell and other such losers mentioned so far.

Nice one.

What did Venabls won???? Nothing Starchen achivement at Celtic is better than Martin O'Neil and same moron people here were saying the same about MON few years back when I scream his appointment instead of Roeder. Learn about football ppls.

Which century and I just want to know which manager fail to win at Baraca plus thats two decade ego. Strachen won lots of titiles in the past 4 years and if any of you guys care to watch his sides play with commitment and passion all the times.

Venables actually moulded clubs like QPR and was a relatively successful England coach, he's well respected by people in the game. Strachan is a little s*** who can win a two horse race in Scotland like Graeme Souness other than that I'm not sure he's done much.

Strachan has actually done nowt of any note when managing an English club in an obviously far more competitive league than the scotch one.

Thought as much. A disaster waiting to happen to a club like ours I reckon, much like O'Bleary who built his reputation a Leeds side he inherited.

The one thing people keep forgetting is what we need is that we don't need a top line, lets go out and win something manager right now, we need someone to get us out of this division. Personally I think O'Leary and Strachan as well as Curbs are more than capable of doing that, so I would be happy to settle for them right now.

Curbishley I could go with, Strachan and O'Leary have not proved anything over a period of time. O'Leary is poorly regarded at both his former clubs and I would be interested to see what fans of Strachan's clubs think about him.

I am trying to get an update regarding takeover today, will post when I find out.

http://static.stripgenerator.com/generated/anonymous/strip/2009/08/05/thomos-source-reveals-all.png

Guest DavB93

Can't believe this shit like, come home from work expecting loads of good vibes and good banter about the takeover and the new owners, manager and new players we are going to buy.

I come and and first thing I see is about Joe 'Fucking' Kinnear rabbiting on about being offered the managers job 2 weeks ago...what the fuck is happening.

Least my direct debit will still cover us in League 1 (Wonder if it will be at a reduced rate)...

Confused but relieved!!

August - 5 - 2009

Nice one.

Venables actually moulded clubs like QPR and was a relatively successful England coach, he's well respected by people in the game. Strachan is a little shit who can win a two horse race in Scotland like Graeme Souness other than that I'm not sure he's done much.

If memory serves he did a half decent job keeping Coventry up, always thought they were punching above their weight in the top flight. Nothing special mind.

Guest sicko2ndbest

LOVEJOY

You cant post something like that and then just fuck off.

What have you heard?

Where are the rumours from?

Has Thomo told you? :)

Guest DavB93

LOVEJOY

You cant post something like that and then just fuck off.

What have you heard?

Where are the rumours from?

Has Thomo told you? :)

Too true matey..

Confused but relieved!!

August - 5 - 2009

Nice one.

If memory serves he did a half decent job keeping Coventry up, always thought they were punching above their weight in the top flight. Nothing special mind.

He is the best option for us out there just read his achivement and carreer ...he also had a decent run in the chaampions league  with Celtic

Guest thefishman

One thing I wont do is disappear lads, my ITK and eveyone else at Newcastle is bemused with the Kinnear claims today, dont know here thay came from.

It was all sorted through David Craig though, and quickly denied. I am trying to get an update regarding takeover today, will post when I find out.

So youve already spoke to your itk? Regarding kinnear? Why didnt u ask him then about the takeover?

Guest marky555

Why talk about Venables?

Can we keep this post for discussion related to the topic? As if Venables would step in now anyway, stop wasting pages man.

And Lovejoy, can you elaborate a bit mate?

Thomo - what happened?

Surely your ITK can tell you why things haven't happened on the day(s) HE said it was going to?

So fucking sick of all this shittalk.

Guest toonlass

Confused but relieved!!

August - 5 - 2009

Nice one.

Venables actually moulded clubs like QPR and was a relatively successful England coach, he's well respected by people in the game. Strachan is a little shit who can win a two horse race in Scotland like Graeme Souness other than that I'm not sure he's done much.

Strachan has actually done nowt of any note when managing an English club in an obviously far more competitive league than the scotch Scottish one.

FYP

Guest sicko2ndbest

One thing I wont do is disappear lads, my ITK and eveyone else at Newcastle is bemused with the Kinnear claims today, dont know here thay came from.

It was all sorted through David Craig though, and quickly denied. I am trying to get an update regarding takeover today, will post when I find out.

So youve already spoke to your itk? Regarding kinnear? Why didnt u ask him then about the takeover?

Touche inspector clueso

Curbishley I could go with, Strachan and O'Leary have not proved anything over a period of time. O'Leary is poorly regarded at both his former clubs and I would be interested to see what fans of Strachan's clubs think about him.

I'd imagine that 99% of all Southampton fans would look back at his time with them rather fondly.

I think what we need is to get this thread to 333 pages. Half-way to Hell, like, that's where the takeover will tale place. You know it makes sense. Or as much sense as anything else going on around here.

We'll be at 333 during the radio thing at 9pm

Confused but relieved!!

August - 5 - 2009

Nice one.

The one thing people keep forgetting is what we actually need. We don't need a top of the line, lets go out and win something manager right now, we need someone to get us out of this division. Personally I think O'Leary and Strachan as well as Curbs are more than capable of doing that, so I would be happy to settle for them right now.

I wouldn't disagree, but then all of the names mentioned are an improvement on the current situation, which of course means the cockney wide-boy won't go for any of them as he doesn't want to improve the club.

Not saying I believe the itk but Harris may be saying by end of month to cover himself against any hiccups or stalls

Or because there's not one bidder even close to Ashley's ridiculous asking price.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

rumours in the chron office is it could go thorugh tomorrow.

probably more s****.

Where is Lovejoy? Does he work at the Chronicle?

rumours in the chron office is it could go thorugh tomorrow.

probably more s****.

Where is Lovejoy? Does he work at the Chronicle?

I'm almost certain that he doesn't, but he might know someone who do.

Lovejoy's a top bloke, but I wouldn't read anything into this at all, he even says himself that it's probably more shite.