RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm really getting the feeling (mystic meg style in her waters) that we will be f***ed over by fat man.

?

Like he has'nt already done so

:lol:

When has he ever f***ed us over?

Are we on about the same fat man?

Mike Ashley?

Aye... he has fkd us over from the very day he bought the club

How?  ???

It's not been his fault.

Its not been his fault?? 

[move] :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:[/move]

No. How has it been?

I'm really getting the feeling (mystic meg style in her waters) that we will be f***ed over by fat man.

?

Mike Ashley?

How?  ???

It's not been his fault.

Its not been his fault?? 

[move] :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:[/move]

No. How has it been?

How has what been?  His fault?

?

Mike Ashley?

How?  ???

It's not been his fault.

Its not been his fault?? 

No. How has it been?

Baked been. San Andreas fault.

Nailed on more players will be sold, Jonas and Colo will go and reckon Tyals will be sold to along with Jose and maybe Smith or Butt.

I seriously doubt Taylor will be going anywhere and I have a feeling Smith might stay, not sure about Jonas.  Hopefully we can sell Coloccini and I'd be delighted to see Butt leave the club, also it has to be a priority to remove Geremi from the wage bill.  We would then be in a position to more then cover the loss in revenue from being relegated (£25-£30m drop in wages plus 25m-30m in transfer fee's)

Thing is them wanting to stay and being able to stay is the problem, if Everton do sell Lesscott hen I reckon Moyes will bid for Taylor, if we get a half decent bid for Smith Ashley will take it.

Jonas, Colo and Jose will all jump at the chance to leave if one comes up, all this will happen if Ashley keeps the club he gets money in and lowers the wage bill, ideal for him.

If he keeps the club his only aim will to go back up, that's the only way he can get his money back.  If we're still in the Championship next year we'll be worth even less then we are now.  He's not going to spend money to push us back up obviously but I don't believe he'll sell anyone we get a decent offer for either.

So far we've sold three players and all three have asked to leave.

?

Mike Ashley?

How?  ???

It's not been his fault.

Its not been his fault?? 

No. How has it been?

Pat Butcher giant flange.

?

Mike Ashley?

How?  ???

It's not been his fault.

Its not been his fault?? 

No. How has it been?

Goose patrol in the 100 acre woods.

Guest ObaStar

?

just ignore him

Mike Ashley?

How?  ???

It's not been his fault.

Its not been his fault?? 

No. How has it been?

?

Mike Ashley?

How?  ???

It's not been his fault.

Its not been his fault?? 

No. How has it been?

Gary Glitter in a wendy house making tea.

?

Mike Ashley?

How?  ???

It's not been his fault.

Its not been his fault?? 

No. How has it been?

Salami sandwich caught dealing drugs to bananamen.

?

Mike Ashley?

How?  ???

It's not been his fault.

Its not been his fault?? 

No. How has it been?

I'd sue mike Ashley if I was one of you two.  It seems to me that he's caused you both mental problems which may lead to you two being sectioned

?

Mike Ashley?

How?  ???

It's not been his fault.

Its not been his fault?? 

No. How has it been?

3 men, one medium sized sleeping bag, what could go wrong?

?

Mike Ashley?

How?  ???

It's not been his fault.

Its not been his fault?? 

No. How has it been?

Zip-ideedoodah zip-ideay. My oh my back to work for me. Rock on brother.

?

Mike Ashley?

How?  ???

It's not been his fault.

Its not been his fault?? 

No. How has it been?

Santa naked, snorting domestos off prancers back.

Guest Vincent V

Selling Jonas,  Sideshow and the cockney c*** S Taylor would be a good thing as all three are utter rubbish and would struggle in League 1

I'm starting to think you're actually an urban myth, everything you've said in here recently has been completely ludicrous.

So two Argentina internationals and the England Under 21's captain aren't good enough for League 1? Really?

From you post it is quite clear that you do not go to Newcastle games.  Now  please go and throw yourself in front of a high speed train

Selling Jonas,  Sideshow and the cockney c*** S Taylor would be a good thing as all three are utter rubbish and would struggle in League 1

I'm starting to think you're actually an urban myth, everything you've said in here recently has been completely ludicrous.

So two Argentina internationals and the England Under 21's captain aren't good enough for League 1? Really?

League 1?

It is either the "2nd Division" (its proper name) or "The Championship" (its current stupid name).  League One is what they now call the Third Division, I believe.

I can understand your confusion though!!!

From you post it is quite clear that you do not go to Newcastle games.  Now  please go and throw yourself in front of a high speed train

Has to be a slow one, with a fast train he would just break into loads of pieces and would be dead before he had time to think about it.

Tied to the tracks with Ivor the engine raping him would be the one.

Selling Jonas,  Sideshow and the cockney c*** S Taylor would be a good thing as all three are utter rubbish and would struggle in League 1

From you post it is quite clear that you do not go to Newcastle games.  Now  please go and throw yourself in front of a high speed train

Thanks.

?

Mike Ashley?

How?  ???

It's not been his fault.

Its not been his fault?? 

No. How has it been?

Santa naked, snorting domestos off prancers back.

Cock caught in a mouse trap as I study the night sky.

Nailed on more players will be sold, Jonas and Colo will go and reckon Tyals will be sold to along with Jose and maybe Smith or Butt.

I seriously doubt Taylor will be going anywhere and I have a feeling Smith might stay, not sure about Jonas.  Hopefully we can sell Coloccini and I'd be delighted to see Butt leave the club, also it has to be a priority to remove Geremi from the wage bill.  We would then be in a position to more then cover the loss in revenue from being relegated (£25-£30m drop in wages plus 25m-30m in transfer fee's)

Thing is them wanting to stay and being able to stay is the problem, if Everton do sell Lesscott hen I reckon Moyes will bid for Taylor, if we get a half decent bid for Smith Ashley will take it.

Jonas, Colo and Jose will all jump at the chance to leave if one comes up, all this will happen if Ashley keeps the club he gets money in and lowers the wage bill, ideal for him.

If he keeps the club his only aim will to go back up, that's the only way he can get his money back.  If we're still in the Championship next year we'll be worth even less then we are now.  He's not going to spend big money obviously but I don't believe he'll sell anyone we get a decent offer for either.

We were going to get into the top 6 by sticking with Kinnear, selling Given & N'Zogbia and bringing in Nolan & Taylor  :thup:

So you think Jonas, Colo and Taylor aren't good enough for league 1?  1 Current Argentine international, the former England U21 Captain and the man that used to keep Ayala and Samuel out of the Argentine team.

Mental

If he keeps the club his only aim will to go back up, that's the only way he can get his money back.  If we're still in the Championship next year we'll be worth even less then we are now.  He's not going to spend big money obviously but I don't believe he'll sell anyone we get a decent offer for either.

We were going to get into the top 6 by sticking with Kinnear, selling Given & N'Zogbia and bringing in Nolan & Taylor  :thup:

Aye.

The bloke is completely delusional. I wonder if anyone is telling him this kind of thing or whether he's just surrounded himself with yes men.